Showing results 1 to 25 of 235
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: James_Potter
Forum: Unicycling February 17th 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By James_Potter
unifreak 7 is "Shaun Johanneson" ?

forrestunifreak wrote:
Yeahhh..... usually when someone signs their name in ever single post,
it's probably them. :)

That is true.

-- Kris Holm
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 08, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By James_Potter
Apology thread

manicpanicmuni wrote:
if any of you cried, then.. well.. hmm (over a damn trick on a
unicycle? sheeshh)

Apparently you've never missed the pedals and landed hard on the family
jewels!

--
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15

Slacklining is definitely way easier...you can learn to balance and
maybe walk after a coupe hours of practice.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 07, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By James_Potter
I'm sad now!

Sleep.
You'll be better at it in the morning.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By James_Potter
Grinding

It's best to grind on just the pedal, but it's more difficult to stay
balanced. But you slide better.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*'...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By James_Potter
Grinding

There's a section on unicycletips.com about grinding.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*'...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By James_Potter
Question about picture

It could be Karl Thompson,
[image: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/251/522742839_52a84944a7_m.jpg]
(I think that's his name)
And I don't think it's photoshopped.

--
James_Potter

i still believe...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 07, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By James_Potter
Historical 45' Giraffe; Photos

So...is it for sale?
( :

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By James_Potter
A Distance Unicycling idea...

Brian MacKenzie once rode a Coker with 88mm cranks I think it was.
As I recall, he didn't like it very much.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By James_Potter
Pot and Unicycling

Unitik908 wrote:
body miller..?

Chase

THATS THE GUY!
wait no maybe it's not....
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By James_Potter
Pot and Unicycling

BillyTheMountain wrote:
Though, oddly enough, this thread makes me recall the Olympic
Snowboarders who gave marijuana the reputation of a "performance
enhancing" drug.

And there was that...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By James_Potter
How to hop

Hopping is way easier than Idling.
Hold on to a wall and do a still stand, that is, stand up with the
pedals level. While holding the wall for balance. Get used to this
position. Now, pulling up...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By James_Potter
How long to learn free mounting?

The way I did it, every time I went riding, if I fell off I would try
freemounting before going to a wall for help. I didn't really consider
it practicing, I just considered it trying to get back on...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By James_Potter
Pot and Unicycling

I've never tried riding while high, I don't really think it'd go that
well though.
There was a pretty long thread about marijuana use in JC earlier, and
it addressed unicycling a bit...I'll try to...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By James_Potter
Judiasm and Unicycling

gkmac wrote:
...so if on a Saturday they are in their house and a fire breaks out,
they can't call the fire brigade. So how do they get help?

Pray.

--
James_Potter
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Are you allowed to not fix it Saturday but leave it till tomorrow?

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*'...
Forum: Unicycling October 21st 07, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By James_Potter
The Deal.

DUDE!

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
Forum: Unicycling October 14th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By James_Potter
Gear-slip in Schlumpf Gen-2 hub

unisk8r wrote:
FWIW here, the term "sweet spot" usually refers to something nirvanic.
Like a fully engaged shift. Missing the shift means to me that the
"sweet spot" in the shift button...
Forum: Unicycling October 13th 07, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By James_Potter
My uni just fell in the pool!

SARIN wrote:
Did it float?

I was about to ask the same thing...just out of curiosity though, not
because of fear of my unicycle falling somewhere.
I remember in some unicycle movie they found...
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 07, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By James_Potter
Unicycle chopsticks

And the right stick says, "Do you think I can crankflip this set?"

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*'...
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By James_Potter
Unicycle chopsticks

The third one down on the left looks like Kris Holm doing MUni.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*'...
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 07, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By James_Potter
koxx one pronuciation.

agentQ wrote:
mooney? c'mon MYOU NEEE Muni its simple

Money.

--
James_Potter
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 07, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Cps10 wrote:
So basically a 24" muni is a good balance?

Nah, it'll be just as hard to balance on as a 20".
That comes with any unicycle you get.

--
James_Potter
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 07, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I agree! Sometimes I feel like I could touch the ground if I'm going
fast enough. Eventually it might hurt.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By James_Potter
Commuting/cruising vs trials/muni

I too vote for 24" MUni...you can do trials on a 24", but you can't
commute on a 20".