Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: matty_porter
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By matty_porter
Sydney Ride - sunday 11th Jan

scrap that date, its on saturday now it 9.30am, same place. be there.

make a vid ay? ;)

--
matty_porter
matty_porter's...

Hey all Sydney siders, theres a big ride going down this upcomming
sunday starting at martin place in the city. no matter what your skill,
come along, should be a great day. hope to see you all...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 286
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

surfer1024 wrote:
Just make sure whatever lens you get that it's a 37mm lens because thats
what fits the camcorder.

You can buy conversion rings to compensate for the difference in...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By matty_porter
Matty P's Hitting up Queensland

Im not comming to townsville, haha.

Reef, come ride brisbane for a day with me and kev, itll be rad. i need
sum footy of you guys for vids. plus keen to ride with you guys again,
neva got much of a...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By matty_porter
Matty P's Hitting up Queensland

haha yeah not reli like that at all, nice guy tho. and he learnt to ride
in about 20 mins, the guys a fast learner.

PM away mate :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By matty_porter
Matty P's Hitting up Queensland

haha yeah we had to say that. but you can see i dont say it very
seriously. and plus, what kid ever does what the tv tells them to? if
they hear some one say dont try this at home, the first thing...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By matty_porter
Matty P's Hitting up Queensland

Stoked.

also want to get abit of filming done of some of the QLD riders to shuv
in some vids down the track.

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By matty_porter
Matty P's Hitting up Queensland

G'day G'day,

im comming up to Queensland next week so if any riders up there are
keen let us know and we can all work out a good day.

Hope to see a few of you up there!

--
matty_porter
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

id say thats pretty good man! i doubt i could do 1 step on just the
wheel. howd you bust your frame?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

i think they have good marketing ideas and i like the fact that theyre
adding abit more style to unicycling with their products but i havent
riden anything k1 yet so thats the main thing i guess,...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

haha yeah well...

i heared that k1 products will be sold by the AUS UDC sumtime next
year. not sure if its completely true but i wouldnt mind trying out sum
of their stuff.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

its a GP frame. alot heavier than the kh but i liked it, just got reli
old.

--
matty_porter
matty_porter's Profile:...

oh yeah, and when i hit that 720 in the vid i was riding a GP uni
anyway.

haha yeah i saw that awhile back. they tried :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

nah the cycle design aint mine, i had to use my friends because i
snapped my seat post while we were riding and we didnt have spares and
he was gona skate anyway so i wanted to take his seat post but...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

there just a really cheep trials uni, if you can really call it a trials
uni, because its so weak. the frames actually holding up alrite. dont
have any pic sory, its nothin spesh, your not missing...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

too hard on yourself man, as long as your still having fun riding it
should be no problem. but you got sum serious skill, ive seen you ride,
i wouldnt worry too much.

haha, at the moment im riding a...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

mattafact, i rode today reef! pretty mellow ride but a good one. i got
the week of work so ill be riding alot more in the time i have.

gotten any new junk down?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

g'day g'day

--
matty_porter
matty_porter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11041

nubcake wrote:
i always thought this guy seemed like a bit of a tool, but then again
they all do on the show. i suspect that irl he's probably actually
quite cool. confirm? deny? did he...
Forum: Unicycling October 14th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

cheers. yeah no need for falls, and we all know there where quite a few
of em :)

i thought you did well reef, you tryed some pretty crazy stuff. i
thought those rail tries where intense....
Forum: Unicycling October 14th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

Aight. vids up.

'Uninats 07 street comp' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liNbPn2LrG8)

--
matty_porter
matty_porter's...

hey reef, haha yeah i know its you.

not much man. im actually puttin the street comp up right now, so maybe
an hour or so it'll be watchable.

i would have made a whole uninats vid but i wasnt...
Forum: Unicycling October 14th 07, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By matty_porter
Street Discussion Thread.

im thinkin he bought it. he was pretty keen after he rode ours. the guy
learns quick!

--
matty_porter
matty_porter's...

fulloutflip

--
matty_porter
matty_porter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11041
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By matty_porter
Peter Marchant, 24

I met pete when he came over to Australia for the aus street weekend.
Awsome guy and it was great to have him around. I'm really sad to hear
he is gone, he will be missed.

Matty p.

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30