Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Rides June 1st 09, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Touring Europe (Tour de France) questions

Thanks for all your information .. this is very helpful
Jeff

On May 28, 4:22*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
Forum: General May 31st 09, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
bicycle travel on plane to France/Tour De France

Thanks for your response Mike.
I will try to get a bike bag for the trains. I was going to just take
my bicycle hard case and store it at a Hotel in paris and stay there
the after getting off the...
Forum: General May 29th 09, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
bicycle travel on plane to France/Tour De France

On May 29, 12:14*am, wrote:
On May 28, 4:05*pm, "
wrote: Hi

I am posting on here about bicycle travel to France on...
Forum: Rides May 28th 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Touring Europe (Tour de France) questions

Hi

I am posting on here about bicycle travel to France on American
airlines to see if anyone
recently has does this. I searched this group but all the postings I
can find are from 2003 or...
Forum: General May 28th 09, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc