Use of brakes by AK[_2_]
Sheldon is an intelligent man, however... I have to disagree with Sheldon about using the front brake 90% of the time. I use both and have never had a "over...
Today 06:05 AM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
5 23 Techniques
Trek BB90 by Tom Kunich[_2_]
When I got my Trek Madone if became rapidly clear why it was so cheap. The bearings in the BB90 were rather loose. Now there are several methods of fixing this...
'Mr Loophole' says children shouldn't be allowed to cycle on the road by Simon Mason[_6_]
What a sad man he is. QUOTE: When asked about privacy issues regarding the identification of people on bikes - as opposed to the identification of vehicles...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
13 47 UK
Police get tough with drivers to protect cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Police officers across the north and north-east will be carrying out special patrols over the next two months in response to cyclists’ safety...
Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tesco car park by Simon Mason[_6_]
Good verdict for the criminal driver. Love the milkshake wriggle! QUOTE: A driver has been banned for deliberately ramming a cyclist in a road rage attack in a...
Near Miss of the Day 452: Horse box lorry driver's astonishinglyclose pass "scared me sh*tless," says cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
Bloody hell - that was close! QUOTE: Here's an astonishingly close overtake on a cyclist, at speed, by the driver of a horse box lorry - leaving the rider who...
Seen this? Why Derek Chauvin may get off his murder charge. by Andre Jute[_2_]
As I explained to y'all on June 28th, everything in George Floyd's death was not what it was presented as, not even approximately. In particular I, and the...
Yesterday 11:23 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
6 47 Techniques
Amazon and Customer practices by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I bought a Di2 wire from a seller on Amazon. If I try to track their package it shows that it hasn't even shipped yet but gives a delivery date of next Tuesday...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
15 57 Techniques
If there is any good to come out of this crisis, let it be a cyclingrevolution - LONG by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: We still have no idea how the pandemic will play out, how long Britain (and the rest of the world) will have to in the shadow of Covid-19, and what will...
Nick Freeman appears on Good Morning Britain calling for "registeredtabards" for cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Freeman called for the 1988 Road Traffic Act to be updated to include cyclists, and that cyclists must be "held accountable"; this is despite Freeman...
Letter of the Week: Forget NIMBYism – it's time to put cycling first by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: AFTER cycling into Farnham I have to agree with the campaign for bikes to share the extra road space. Funnelling bikes in with the traffic does nothing...