Name of screw that holds the rear brake cable by AK[_2_]
The opening in the hex screw that holds the rear brake cable has become much looser than it used to be. What is the name of the part so I can order another...
by AK[_2_] Go to last post
27 45 Techniques
Campy B.B. compatibility by daleb
I currently have a Campy centaur 115.5mm bottom bracket on my ride that is built from slightly oversized titanium tubing (Habanero) with Centaur double cranks....
by James[_8_] Go to last post
20 60 Techniques
UK cyclist sets motor-paced speed world record by Bod[_5_]
https://www.euronews.com/2019/08/18/uk-cyclist-sets-motor-paced-speed-world-record -- Bod
Today 04:27 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
6 36 UK
Interesting heart related observation on today's ride by Sir Ridesalot
I went for a 40 kilometers ride today and the ride involved a fair bit of rolling hills. An interesting observation was that at the top of the hills my heart...
How not to ride a bicycle by AMuzi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DPU6dEeGh0 -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Yesterday 11:15 PM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
2 24 Techniques
Darn near lost my sole early this morning! by Sir Ridesalot
Very early this morning I put Look Delta cleats onto my Louis Garneau road-bicycling shoes and then went for a ride of just over a kilometer to go to a store...
'Yo. My days! What the f**k are you doing, bruv?' by Simon Mason[_6_]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7360585/Bike-yob-crashes-Mercedes-does-WHEELIES-weaving-traffic.html
Trollfest: WHAT'S THE HYOID BONE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? by Andre Jute[_2_]
ONLY THE USUAL CYCLING CONTENT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS. IN FACT, IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED, YOU SHOULD LEAVE RIGHT NOW. THE VERY NEXT LINE IS A QUOTATION...
Replacing a lost toolkit by bob prohaska
The seat bag toolkit went missing on my bike after 30-odd years. Unfortunately, I noticed only after getting a flat tire 8 miles from home. As penance for my...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post