Showing results 1 to 25 of 203
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill
Forum: General January 7th 09, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 63
Posted By Bill
Ignore Dan C

Bill Sornson wrote: drivel.
I don't give a ret's left ball what you think since I know what I did
and where.
I can't tolerate ***STUPIDITY*** or arrogance, so you can keep it to
your sissy...
Forum: General January 7th 09, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 63
Posted By Bill
Ignore Dan C

wrote:
Dan C wrote:

I just *knew* Bill was as reviled in here as he was on the Linux
newsgroups, where he spouted off garbage about...
Forum: General January 7th 09, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 63
Posted By Bill
Ignore Dan C

Neil Brooks wrote:
http://addictionrecoverybasics.com/2007/03/24/what-is-a-dry-drunk/

Seriously.

Get help.
HUH?
The troll DanC has followed me here.
Sorry about him.
Dry drunk?????????????
Forum: General January 7th 09, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 63
Posted By Bill
Ignore Dan C

Tom Sherman wrote:
Dan C? wrote:

OK, fair enough. Appreciate the information.

To be fair, some here, based on their posts, do consider Bill Baka to be
a practitioner of the art of...
Forum: General January 7th 09, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 63
Posted By Bill
Ignore Dan C

Tom Sherman wrote:

Stick around a while, and you will find out many people find Bill
"Sorni" [1] Sornson a joke for his regurgitation of right wing talking
points, his inability to...
Forum: General January 7th 09, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 63
Posted By Bill
Ignore Dan C

Bill Sornson wrote:
Bill wrote:
He is a trouble maker and needs to be ignored. He has personally made
a mess of the Ubuntu SIG with his drivel. For some reason he has
targeted me, and I am...
Forum: General January 7th 09, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 49
Posted By Bill
Is it safe to put a BOB trailer behind my road bike ?

Tom Sherman wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
terryc wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 21:57:50 -0800, wrote:

The telescope is expensive enough to worry about the mirror, so...
Forum: General January 6th 09, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Bill
Bottom brackets wearing out

Chalo wrote:
Bill wrote:
350 pounds must put one heck of a strain on
things. On skinny road bike tires?

My "skinny" tires are one pair of 700x32. All the others are fatter
than...
Forum: General January 6th 09, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Bill
Bottom brackets wearing out

wrote:
I doubt is has anything to do with riding style. What more can one do
with the feet than push hard. That is not enough to damage BB
bearings. Something...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 6th 09, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill
Bill Baka: Internet Coward

Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
" wrote:

Also please stop cross posting..

Yes, please!

I don't...
Forum: General January 6th 09, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 52
Posted By Bill
Is ARBR dead and gone?

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Bill Baka wrote:
[...]
The 70 virgins are all old and...
Forum: General January 6th 09, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 52
Posted By Bill
Is ARBR dead and gone?

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
We shall soon see what the secularists...
Forum: General January 6th 09, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Bill
OT

SNIP

A proposito, me doy cuenta de que tu apellido significa "bicicleta"
en el dialecto chicano....
Forum: General January 6th 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Bill
Disc brakes

bluezfolk wrote:
On Jan 4, 9:31 pm, " wrote:
I went and I read and it seems that disc brakes are not perfect. Never
have I heard of a front wheel making...
Forum: General January 6th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 41
Posted By Bill
Bill Baka

Tom Sherman wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
aka Bill Baka wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
"Ramalamadingdong" aka Bill Baka wrote:
[...]
I am...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 6th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 41
Posted By Bill
Bill Baka

Tom Sherman wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
aka Bill Baka wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
"Ramalamadingdong" aka Bill Baka wrote:
[...]
I am...
Forum: General January 6th 09, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 63
Posted By Bill
Ignore Dan C

He is a trouble maker and needs to be ignored. He has personally made a
mess of the Ubuntu SIG with his drivel. For some reason he has targeted
me, and I am looking at legal ways to drive him off...
Forum: General January 6th 09, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 49
Posted By Bill
Is it safe to put a BOB trailer behind my road bike ?

Peter Rathmann wrote:
On Jan 4, 9:57 pm, " wrote:
terryc wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 20:14:11 -0800, wrote:
It had two wheels and...
Forum: General January 5th 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

terryc wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 21:57:50 -0800, wrote:

The telescope is expensive enough to worry about the mirror, so shock
absorbing would be a big deal for me. It...
Forum: General January 5th 09, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

terryc wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 20:14:11 -0800, wrote:

It had two wheels and the bike could pivot for balance if that is what
you mean.

Not a Bob. Bob style is...
Forum: General January 5th 09, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 49
Posted By Bill
OT - Bill vs. Dan E-fight

Tom Sherman wrote:
aka Bill Baka wrote:
Dan C wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 21:00:46 -0800, wrote:

Hey Bill - I thought I was in your...
Forum: General January 5th 09, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 49
Posted By Bill
Is it safe to put a BOB trailer behind my road bike ?

Tom Sherman wrote:
Terry C? wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 21:03:54 -0800, wrote:

I went and saw the trailer and my only question is how the weight
distribution was...
Forum: General January 5th 09, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Tom Sherman wrote:
aka Bill Baka wrote:
Denis wrote:
Is it safe to put a BOB trailer behind my road bike ?
If I put about 40 lbs in the trailer,
must be ok ?
Forum: Techniques January 5th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 323
Posted By Bill
The murderous logic of do-gooding, was Bitter Irony...

Still Just Me wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 19:22:47 +0100, "Robert Chung"
wrote:

I've often wondered how often the "global warming is a hoax" crowd coincides...
Forum: General January 5th 09, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Bill
Bottom brackets wearing out

Chalo wrote:
Bill wrote:
Chalo,
I know you are a big guy but how much do you weigh? That just means "How
much force do you put on the pedals?".

Right now, I weigh in the neighborhood...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 203