Today 12:15 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
2 3 UK
Women Drivers by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1kO9odmgSk
Today 11:59 AM
by soup[_8_] Go to last post
6 61 UK
The "great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest" by Andre Jute[_2_]
From a reporter who was actually the "The kettle-corn girl is but one of many madcap escapees from the great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest out here...
by news18 Go to last post
111 667 Techniques
More Justice Department Hiding by [email protected]
Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Department of Justice for records of costs incurred by and logs maintained by the security detail for Special...
Another nasty holiday season on RBT by Andre Jute[_2_]
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables. Andre...
Pearls Before Swine by Joy Beeson
In today's Pearls Before Swine comic strip, Rat knows that he's lazy and wouldn't go to a gym if he joined. So he joined the most-expensive gym in town. ...
What's the point? by James[_8_]
What's the point of clip less pedals. People ride happily with flat pedals. What's the point of gear levers integrated with the brake levers? People ride...
Today 12:09 AM
by James[_8_] Go to last post
7 37 Techniques
Jumping Chain by [email protected]
Andrew, I had a strange occurrence today. I got out on the bike and did 21 miles with an average speed of 13.6 with LOTS of stop lights and 20 minutes or so of...
What is the point of tubeless tires? by [email protected]
Seriously, what is the point of these things? What problem do they solve and is it worth the extra maintenance hassles for non-racing riders?