Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S
Forum: Racing July 8th 12, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By S
If Sagan is clean...

On Jul 7, 1:22*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jul 7, 2:19*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

Hope you're enjoying your summer. *BTW, I found a little gem of a
Forum: Racing June 26th 12, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By S
Latest TdF betting

On Jun 18, 10:07*pm, atriage wrote:
Bradley Wiggins * * * * * * * * 11/10
Cadel Evans * * * * * * * * * * 9/4
Denis Menchov * * * * * * * * * 16
Vincenzo Nibali * * * *...
Forum: Racing August 2nd 11, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By S
Moron is only spelled with 1 m - update from Utah on ActionFigurine in Jail

On Jul 30, 11:02*am, Simply Fred wrote:
Scott wrote:
'Round here, we're seeing people get arrested just so they'll have a
place to stay for a night or two, but our...
Forum: Racing April 2nd 11, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By S
Whodunit

On Apr 1, 5:36*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Apr 1, 10:54*am, Simply Fred wrote:

Who stole the Koppenberg:
Forum: Racing March 25th 11, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By S
Volta Ciclista a Catalunya, stage 4 summary

On Mar 24, 10:43*am, Brad Anders wrote:
Bob, thanks for posting these summaries.

^^^^ I agree, Thanks!
Forum: Racing June 2nd 09, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By S
Podium hotties

Slideshow of podium hotties

http://www.universalsports.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23000&PALBID=108135
Forum: Racing May 22nd 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 52
Posted By S
Another pathetic show by Armstrong today...what if...

On May 22, 3:23*am, critposer wrote:
On May 21, 1:12*pm, Keith wrote:

Man...when you see that you have to wonder what cycling would be today
if...
Forum: Racing May 6th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By S
what's up with the size of this guy's head?

On May 3, 5:34*pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
wrote:
http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/PhotosTest/09romandieSt4-015000

Looks like the distortion caused...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8