Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Simon Kellett
Forum: Recumbent Biking October 12th 06, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 20
Posted By Simon Kellett
Advice about recumbents for newby?

Leonard Evens writes:

I would like to ride 15 miles or more every other day, but I don't
need to go specially fast as long as I get a workout.

I finally went to a...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 15th 06, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 58
Posted By Simon Kellett
Cycling while drinking

"sfb" writes:

It takes a pretty warped sense of values to think riding while drunk
is significantly better than driving while drunk. Chances are somebody
gets seriously hurt or...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 9th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 16
Posted By Simon Kellett
Questions about recumbent trikes

DougC writes:

Roger Houston wrote:

Speaking for US-oriented examples--
The tadpoles tend to be lighter overall and more performance-oriented.

The deltas tend to...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3