Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Graham
Forum: Techniques May 9th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill Graham
Frame sandblasting?

I picked up a beat up Diamondback frame, aluminum, as a refinish
project candidate. Is sandblasting an acceptible method to get rid of
the paint that's left?

Thanks.
Forum: Marketplace September 21st 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Graham
WTT: Campy Veloce Triple Crankset

175mm, NOT 174mm.

Sorry. Long day.

On Sep 20, 9:48 pm, Bill Graham wrote:
Campagnolo Veloce 10sp Triple crankset.
174mm.
Very good condition.
Some of decal has rubbed...
Forum: Marketplace September 21st 07, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Graham
WTT: Campy Veloce Triple Crankset

Campagnolo Veloce 10sp Triple crankset.
174mm.
Very good condition.
Some of decal has rubbed off.
Rings in great shape.

I want to trade for something along the same lines, 175mm, except I
need a...
Forum: Marketplace September 21st 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill Graham
FS: Campy Veloce CT 10sp Front Derailleur

Campagnolo Veloce CT 10sp clamp-on front derailleur.
Not sure what the "CT" means.
Used, but still in very good shape.
Manual included.
I'm not sure of the clamp diameter. It came off of a bike with...
Forum: Marketplace September 21st 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Graham
FS: Campy Veloce 10sp Long Cage Rear Derailleur

Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed rear derailleur.
Long cage.
Manual included.
A little bit of grime by otherwise in superb shape.

$60.00 shipped OBO.

Prefer PayPal.

Forum: Marketplace September 21st 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill Graham
FS: Ultegra Flight Deck, Left Side

Left side Ultegra Flight Deck shift lever.
Like new, except a couple of tiny dings on the nose.
No box.
No manual.
Not sure if this is a triple or double shifter.

$100.00 shipped OBO.

Prefer PayPal.
Forum: Marketplace September 21st 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill Graham
FS: Ultegra RD-6600 10sp rear derailleur

Like new.
No box.
No manual.
$50.00 shipped OBO.

Prefer PayPal.

Thanks.
Forum: Marketplace August 13th 07, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill Graham
FS: Sugino RT crankset

Sugino RT crankset

A bit retro and cool for a fixie project perhaps.

http://www.violinobasso.net/sugino

170mm.
52/40 chainrings.
New chainring bolts.
Forum: Marketplace August 13th 07, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill Graham
FS: Cinelli alloy toe-clips

Alloy Cinelli toe-clip cages with mounting hardware.

Very good shape for their age, and could be cleaned up more.

Do not know the size.

http://www.violinobasso.net/cinelli

$13.00 shipped to cont....
Forum: Marketplace August 10th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill Graham
FS: Easton Seatpost and Forte' Stem

Easton EA30 seatpost.
New.
350mm length.
27.2mm diameter.

Forte' Pro Road stem.
New.
100mm.
1 1/8" or 1" with included shim.
4 bolt face.
Forum: Marketplace July 27th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill Graham
WTB: Flat bar road bike parts

It's been a few years since I hung out on this group. Glad it's still going
strong. Hopefully I'll be able to run into some of the folks I used to buy
and sell with.

I've got an old Diamondback...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11