Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sandlin
Forum: Social Issues September 19th 11, 10:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By Sandlin
Christopher A. Carlson, Indiana Grandpa, Charged For ForcingGrandsons On Brutal Grand Canyon Hikes.

On Sep 6, 7:46*pm, "T°m Sherm@n" ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 9/6/2011 2:58 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

"Bill *wrote in...
Forum: General December 13th 10, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
Posted By Sandlin
London sees a different type of cyclist

On Dec 13, 2:45*am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane
prophet of the last days before the end of times"
wrote:
On Dec 12, 3:33 pm, Miles Bader...
Forum: General October 20th 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 189
Posted By Sandlin
bikelane flamebait and going right

On Oct 14, 9:51 pm, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Oct 14, 4:10 pm, Peter Cole wrote:

recycled wrote:

If the road is currently difficult for
Forum: Social Issues October 20th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 2
Posted By Sandlin
wheel eating storm drain grates

On Oct 17, 1:51 pm, currentresident
wrote:
Here is a photohttp://share.ovi.com/media/currentresident.arizonawickenbu/currentres...
of a storm drain grate just...
Forum: General July 3rd 09, 04:12 PM Posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 83
Posted By Sandlin
Too close call, with a possible lesson

On Jul 2, 5:10 pm, Ben Pfaff wrote:
"Mike Jacoubowsky" writes:
On our regular Tuesday/Thursday ride this morning, there were about 10
of us...
Forum: General May 30th 09, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 23
Posted By Sandlin
ID for Riding

On 2009-05-23, Leo Lichtman wrote:
But then you need a bracelet...
Forum: Social Issues May 30th 09, 03:36 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 8
Posted By Sandlin
Road Biker Robs Bank!

On May 30, 2:03 am, (Bill Z.) wrote:
Tom Sherman °_° writes:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
It's quite consonant with their outlaw...
Forum: Techniques May 25th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 173
Posted By Sandlin
Check your STI/Ergo shift cables

On May 23, 8:07 am, (Király) wrote:
In rec.bicycles.misc Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:

No, but with downtube shifters it's...
Forum: General May 18th 09, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 34
Posted By Sandlin
Recumbent Bicycle made from a Tree Trunk Pic

On May 18, 12:43 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom_Sherman" wrote in message

Edward Dolan...
Forum: General May 18th 09, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 7
Posted By Sandlin
Advanced-design side-by-side tandems for rent in Marseilles

On May 17, 5:36 pm, Tom_Sherman
wrote:
Peter Howard wrote:

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message
Forum: General April 24th 09, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Sandlin
Some (hopefully) interesting articles...

I thought you might be interested in these:

http://sustainablesavannah.com/transportation/while-cyclists-and-pedestrians-plead-for-inclusion-motorists-are-accommodated-automatically/

While...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 1st 09, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 8
Posted By Sandlin
Mountain Biker Goes Missing In Desert

This mountain biker is real lucky anyone found him. I've lived in
that area, and no one in their right mind ever goes on those trails
alone--ever--and certainly not without a cell phone. Of...
Forum: Social Issues March 26th 09, 03:12 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Sandlin
Do we need Big Brother to make the Insterstate Bike System?

On Mar 25, 2:28 am, " wrote:
On Mar 24, 11:02 am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

On Mar 24, 12:44 pm, "...
Forum: General March 20th 09, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 31
Posted By Sandlin
punctures

On Mar 15, 6:06 pm, (Tom Keats) wrote: