Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: n41beyha
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By n41beyha
Electric Car Conversion Companies: Alternatives To Gas Powered Cars

Electric cars are not an unrealistic space age creation. Electric
cars were created way back in the 1900s when gasoline was so expensive
that consumers could not afford to fill their vehicles. ...
Forum: Techniques November 27th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By n41beyha
An Electric Car Conversion Kit Will Not Affect Your Cars Speed OrPick-Up

We are in these present times facing twin threats that are changes in
the environment and also possible shortages of fuels that we use to
drive our automobiles, and with the cost of fuel also...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2