Peak District cycle paths sabotaged with 'dangerous' traps by Bod[_5_]
"Incredibly dangerous" booby traps have been found on popular cycle paths in the Peak District. Items found in recent weeks include large rocks moved out of...
Today 01:22 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
6 58 UK
So Long Tubulars? by jbeattie
https://cyclingtips.com/2019/07/tubeless-tires-gaining-ground-in-road-and-tt-stages-at-the-tour-de-france/ -- Jay Beattie
Finally, something being done about the entitled arrogant lycra brigade! by Grikboxer®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-48961360 An encouraging development...the *******s have a long walk home! Hasn't anyone come up with a...
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
22 68 UK
Telly by Mr Pounder Esquire
I watch very little telly. Turned telly on to keep the dog company and what did I see?! A load of stinking cyclists having a race somewhere. Remote clicked...
Today 10:47 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
2 15 UK
— GAY CONVERSION THERAPY MODULE #101: DEALING WITH RELIGIOUS VAIN IMAGINATIONS WHICH EXALTS ITSELF AGAINST KNOWLEDGE OF GOD by dolf
— GAY CONVERSION THERAPY MODULE #101: DEALING WITH RELIGIOUS VAIN IMAGINATIONS WHICH EXALTS ITSELF AGAINST KNOWLEDGE OF GOD (c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek,...
Today 09:27 AM
by dolf Go to last post
0 1 Australia
CO2 Connectors - Threaded vs Unthreaded by Tosspot[_3_]
A discussion down there --v or up there --^ reminded me CO2 cartridges come in a least two connectors, threaded and not. I've been caught by this. Why the...
Electronic Shifting by Tom Kunich[_5_]
This stuff is really expensive. But is it reliable? Looking in Craigslist shows a LOT of electronic groups for sale. Though they sure aren't going cheap. The...
Bicycling specific clothing = why not? by Sir Ridesalot
Some here disparage everyone who dons any bicycling specific clothing. I don't get why they do that disparaging. I wear regular clothing a lot of times if I'm...
by John B. Go to last post
60 125 Techniques
Carbon Frame Reliability by Tom Kunich[_5_]
My friend just returned from Italy on a tour up the entire length of the east coast. He visited the factory that built his and his wife's custom steel...
by John B. Go to last post
73 336 Techniques
The American Fascist Party can't all be cyclists! by Andre Jute[_2_]
See https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-lie-of-portlands-anti-fa/ about the police-assisted fascisti who call themselves Anti-Fa in Portland beating up a...
by John B. Go to last post
97 448 Techniques
Tour de France, stage 10 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 10 : July 15, 2019 Saint-Flour - Albi 217.5 km 1 Wout Van Aert (Bel) Team Jumbo-Visma ...
Yesterday 09:15 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 12 Racing
OT: not UK, but very relevant here by MrCheerful
The death of Devra Freelander, a young cyclist killed by a truck last week, spurred outrage among cyclists and demands for more bike lanes. So how do we...
Yesterday 09:06 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
4 43 UK
Terror in New York by Frank Krygowski[_2_]
Terror, outrage and protest in New York City: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/nyregion/nyc-cyclist-fatalities.html - Frank Krygowski
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
10 42 Techniques
editorial comments by AMuzi