Showing results 1 to 25 of 291
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 1wheelwonder
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Best Uni Photo thread

Those are some neat pics.

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one and only!:D
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Best Uni Photo thread

That pic is awesome turtle, you should make it into a poster.

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one and...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By 1wheelwonder
How many Unicyclists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

two to swear at each other for they don't like the light bulb design

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Unicycle Speech

welcome

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one and only!:D
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Will you still be riding when you're......

until they take my uni off me!

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one and only!:D
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Post Your Unis Here!

Oh my, do you run the lost unicycle kennel?

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one and only!:D
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Post Your Unis Here!

wow, that one sweet stable Terry!

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one and only!:D
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By 1wheelwonder
1 foot wheel walk. need tips

Thanks John, I'll keep going.

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one and only!:D
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By 1wheelwonder
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

I am going to try to back flip of our Bridge on my uni. LOL

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Post Your Unis Here!

That green uni is a machine!

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By 1wheelwonder
1 foot wheel walk. need tips

that was me, I couldn't find another thread...

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By 1wheelwonder
1 foot wheel walk. need tips

Thanks heaps, I'll keep practicing.

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By 1wheelwonder
1 foot wheel walk. need tips

I can't lean back, I fall off but when I lean forwards, I fall off
anyway, any tips?

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By 1wheelwonder
12-14 year old riders - click this

I didn't give away much...

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Pictures of your latest ride

Nice pics dangerlaef

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By 1wheelwonder
12-14 year old riders - click this

Name: Your mum
Age:12
Birthday:???
NSW
Freestyle
Riding since: 1 year ago, but I don't practice much
Daily practice time: 30mins-1 hour

Tricks
I don't know, I just have fun...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By 1wheelwonder
I'm coming to Syndey, Australia, any trails??

If you are wanting to make some money or just impress some locals, I
would suggest going down to manly beach front, it's really nice

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Australian UniNats 09. ?

I might be there...

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By 1wheelwonder
NSW riders wanted!

I'm in Grafton, I might see you gizmoduck, I'm only 50mins- 1 hour away!

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Any good?~Advice wanted.

It really depends on what it is you want this uni for. If you only want
it because it's cheap, I wouldn't buy it.

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Poll: How long have you been riding

thanks skilewis74, and merry christmas!

edit- and I'm going to learn how to spin

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Christmas goodies thread

My nimbus X freestyle!!! woooo

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Nerd cant mount !

Keep a positive mind, I remember when I was learning, I kept putting
myself down. You WILL be able to do it, but it takes time.

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Poll: How long have you been riding

ok specific, I'm going to try and learn, 1 foot riding, wheel walking, 1
foot ww, maybe a bit of gliding, and become consistant with my backwards
riding.

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By 1wheelwonder
Christmas Unicycle Competition

I did dress up my uni, but it was for the jacaranda parade, not
Christmas...