Highway Code may include 'Dutch reach' to keep cyclists safe by Bod[_5_]
Measures to help protect cyclists, including encouraging people to adopt the "Dutch reach", are expected to be included in the new Highway Code. The method...
those darned NYC cyclists again by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2018/10/18/man-says-bike-riding-crooks-swiped-95k-watch-off-his-wrist/ Funny story if it's someone else's watch. -- Andrew Muzi ...
Changing of the season by Joy Beeson
Today is washday, and my weight-lifting gloves are in the second load. From last week until April or May I'll wear the plastic bicycle gloves that fit under...
Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video) by Bod[_5_]
Cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers, so change the road laws and culture 'THERE’S a glaring problem on our roads that is killing countless...
Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....