Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....
those darned NYC cyclists again by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2018/10/18/man-says-bike-riding-crooks-swiped-95k-watch-off-his-wrist/ Funny story if it's someone else's watch. -- Andrew Muzi ...
Today 05:58 PM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
6 23 Techniques
Cycle Scum impede emergency vehicles by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC8ylffIUig If only they had all been driving cars this would never have happened.
Reputable e-trike supplier around Sydney? by news18
Ddoes any one know of any? After a bit of webn searching, it seems there might be one in Sydney and the next is in Canberra. Just about all the trikes are...
Today 01:02 PM
by news18 Go to last post
0 9 Australia
Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video) by Bod[_5_]
Cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers, so change the road laws and culture 'THERE’S a glaring problem on our roads that is killing countless...
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
33 241 UK
Highway Code may include 'Dutch reach' to keep cyclists safe by Bod[_5_]
Measures to help protect cyclists, including encouraging people to adopt the "Dutch reach", are expected to be included in the new Highway Code. The method...
Today 06:54 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
2 29 UK
wanted rudy project stratosphere atmosphere helmet carrera carapacho by compufix compufix
wanted carrera carapacho or rudy project sTratosphere helmets emails me at [email protected] . c o m please correct the last part of the email did that...
Today 03:27 AM
by compufix compufix Go to last post
0 16 Marketplace
Angry Canal Man by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5fhZvH6RW0 Can Pounder or one of the other irrational bigots explain just what the cyclist was supposed to do? Dismount,...
Driving rules could be about to change to give cyclists andpedestrians priority over cars, by Bod[_5_]
Motorists may be required to always give way to pedestrians and cyclists when turning, under a shake-up of the Highway Code. The Department for Transport is...