Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CameronHolden
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By CameronHolden
540 UNIspin Competition

Practice the spin a few times if you are struggling to get the full 540.
Then just go for it:) I found that when I tried hard to commit to
landing it, I would snap my legs in and it would stop the...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By CameronHolden
540 UNIspin Competition

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
Congrats, Use the brighten tool and repost it so we can actuly see it.
Have you landed one since?

Thanks, yea I might try and brighten it but I cant be bothered at...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By CameronHolden
540 UNIspin Competition

'http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHdiZR5dbNU'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHdiZR5dbNU)

Here we go. Sorry about the quality and lighting, it makes it fearly
difficult to see it.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By CameronHolden
540 UNIspin Competition

Haha. I got 2nd, landed one about 2 hours ago on my ride. I will post a
link soon:)

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's...

Good stuff man. I rode yesterday but didnt really even try them that
much.:) I wish I did now:( :D

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By CameronHolden
540 UNIspin Competition

So has this comp started

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12676

hold it where it feels most comfortable. I find if I have my fingers
behind the seat post it works well. you may be losing grip because you
have the wrong type of saddle ( it is too fat) and also...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By CameronHolden
540 UNIspin Competition

Name: Cameron
Unicycling for: almost 2 years
Other tricks: 360 unispin,flip variations...
Ice cream: Crunchie:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 07, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By CameronHolden
Today I... (brag thread)

720 unispin:eek: great job:D

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12676
View this...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By CameronHolden
Thomson seatpost for KH 24 2007

Thanks for that. My current standard KH fusion street saddle is
incredibly flexable at the moment so im just trying to figure out what
im gona do about it.:confused:

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By CameronHolden
Thomson seatpost for KH 24 2007

They dont look that well attached with those two bolts? Are you able to
attach them like this to any cf seat base?

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By CameronHolden
Crank Flip / Double Flip Help

Haha I got doubles today:D Just keep practicing and you will get the
feel for it. Also doing it down a small drop helps heaps:) This is the
way I have landed mine:cool:

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By CameronHolden
Thomson seatpost for KH 24 2007

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
You don't need a spacer, I don't know why it says that unless the older
KH frames needed a spacer (I know the summit does) and it just hasn't
been updated in years.
I...
Forum: Unicycling October 27th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By CameronHolden
Post Your Unis Here!

[image: http://i24.tinypic.com/war14k.jpg]

This is my Stripped KH07

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's Profile:...

[image: http://i23.tinypic.com/e7fqiw.jpg]

Stripped KH:)

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's Profile:...

I always thought it was called scoria

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's Profile:...

It might of been Ken Looi

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12676
View this...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 07, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By CameronHolden
Should I shave my 2.7 Monty tire?

Now im confused. Im not sure what I should do:confused:

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's Profile:...
Replies: 12
Posted By CameronHolden
Should I shave my 2.7 Monty tire?

uni_mattster wrote:
Can you ride that?

YES!!! Can you?

--
CameronHolden
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By CameronHolden
Should I shave my 2.7 Monty tire?

Hey I've got a 2007 KH trials uni and at the moment im riding a 2.7
Monty tire on it. I want to see what a smooth tire is like for trials
and street so tell me what you think? Should I shave it?

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 11th 07, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 57
Posted By CameronHolden
Do you wear a helmet?

I dont wear a helmet, but sometimes I wish I do when trying stuff:p

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's Profile:...

What type of seat is that? It looks to big to be a KH Fusion street gel
saddle.

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's Profile:...

Man thats incredible.:eek: keep it up:D

--
CameronHolden
CameronHolden's Profile:...

I find with crankflips that if you put your front foot for the kick,
with just your toes or front part of foot on the pedal, the full flip
is alot easier to kick. Try half flips as well. I found them...
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 06, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By CameronHolden
pirawets???

ha ha ha pirates