Showing results 1 to 25 of 270
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: leo
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By leo
Riding on Ice!

CrazyChrisVT;732064 wrote:
Anybody else out there enjoy riding on ice?

yes;
http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/ice.cfm
http://www.unicyclist.org/blog/show.cfm?serial=00891

naturequack;1157095...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By leo
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

page 8:
http://tinyurl.com/6qzp4x

--
leo

*+1 866-UNI-CYCL
'www.unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
'www.unicyclist.org' (http://www.unicyclist.org/)*
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By leo
Unispin

If you care about your body, then jump only when you have to. In fact
you only have to jump once:
http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=f3202401802seat

Countdown firm from 3 to 1 and jump on 0...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By leo
Qatar?

Seems like next month I'll be performing in 'Qatar'
(http://tinyurl.com/yuu323).
That country isn't listed on the 'roster'
(http://www.unicycling.org/roster/), so I wonder if there's any
unicyclists...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By leo
walk your dog on a unicycle?!?

her's some video's of walking the dog, and of powergliding behind a
dog:
http://tinyurl.com/5oaepw

--
leo

*+1 866-UNI-CYCL
'www.unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By leo
An FTP Site Idea!

Unicorn wrote:
After reading the Favorite Videos of all time thread I am thinking:

1) I have a nice collection of Unicycling videos.

2) There are tons of unicycling videos that I don't...
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By leo
getting hit by cars?

So far I only caused crashes between cars (by drivers who are looking at
me in stead of the other traffic).

Last week I was almost hit by a 'beercan' (http://tinyurl.com/5psuh5).

And today I was...
Forum: Unicycling August 24th 08, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By leo
UDP???? What-the!

hobo_chuck wrote:
...that list is messed up.

For example: I've only seen the abbreviation "buni" twice, both during
a discussion on what you could call it. 36er, 29er, Guni, etc, are...
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 08, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By leo
T7: I broke the code

Uhm,... you do unispins on a 29'er?

--
leo

*+1 866-UNI-CYCL
'www.unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
'www.unicyclist.org'...
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 08, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By leo
UDP???? What-the!

Shug wrote:
Forgive my non-hipness to the acronym but I am curious .... what the
frig is a UDP????

You may like to check this 'acronym'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/acronym.cfm) list.

--
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626

Not a quote, but last night I got applause from a balkony. I ignored it,
and after I passed got a filled beer-can aimed at my head (from the 3th
floor). I did'nt saw it was trown, but just could feel...
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 08, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By leo
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Not a quote, but last night I got applause from a balkony. I ignored it,
and after I passed got a filled beer-can aimed at my head (from the 3th
floor).
I did'nt saw it was trown, but just could feel...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By leo
unicycle bag ?

johnfoss wrote:
For anyone who wants a bag that can hold more than one unicycle, I am
now poised to make custom unicycle bags to order! Our first project was
a Coker-36er bag that can hold two...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By leo
For a Schlumpf: straight or flared-out cranks?

When succesfully attacking the hour-worldrecord, Greame O'bree used
gearings of a washmachine to get his pedals as near to each other as
possible.

[image:...
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By leo
I need levels help

rem48 wrote:
I was reading a post and someone had a link to levels.

http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/levels.cfm

rem48 wrote:
If some of you can tell me or link me to your videos that show...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By leo
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Today I was doing the ultimate unicycling for Christ; going to church on
a unicycle. I commute on a 20". In front of a terras I had the scarce
oportunity to make comments on a guy on a 24" who was...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By leo
Opinion of the UCI on “unconventionals” in MTB ?

JohnnyReggae wrote:
They have been asked this question by some journalist, "what is the
opinion of the UCI on “unconventionals” in MTB where mass
starts are common?".

Weird to...
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By leo
Level 11 Competition

Code:
--------------------

q:Quit d:Del u:Undel s:Save m:Mail r:Reply g:Group ?:Help
79 N Jul 19 Unicyclist Comm ( 0) Reply to post 'Level 11 Competition'
80 N Jul 19 webmaster ...
Forum: Unicycling July 11th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By leo
Skill level database idea thingy

one wheely wrote:
What do you reckon?

The levels cannot and should never be used to compare or classify each
other, but solely to stimulate a riders own individual level.

vanpaun wrote:
An...
Forum: Unicycling May 1st 08, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By leo
Unicon XIII and anti-doping measures

johnfoss wrote:
Yes, I think you'd have to be a "dope" to dope for unicycle racing.

After a decent amount of tests you have stats to base such asumption
on.

unicycle6869 wrote:
weed is...
Forum: Unicycling April 30th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By leo
World Record- Highest drop on a unicycle

Unisykolist wrote:
it wouldnt be too hard if you just practice would it?

Consider the impact on your bones (spine, knees, back, ankles, foot),
your (fullgrown?) muscles, your brain (...[insert...
Forum: Unicycling April 29th 08, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By leo
Artistic Cycle wanted

Today I was at the shop of http://www.rihsportamsterdam.nl/ , est. 1921,
brand of choise of 63 world- and Olympic-champions (some with who I've
been riding), and specialized in custom steel track...
Forum: Unicycling April 10th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 126
Posted By leo
Unicon 14 Countdown!

[image: http://www.uniconnews.com/countdown/countdown.jpeg]

--
leo

*+1 866-UNI-CYCL
'www.unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
'www.unicyclist.org'...
Forum: Unicycling April 10th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By leo
lookout for UK 4ft stolen unicycle

It seems like the news is repeating (or a trick for free publi****y),
but again a unicycle was stolen from a circus:
http://tinyurl.com/5r98xf

...it wouldn't be the 1st unicycle that returns because...
Forum: Unicycling March 19th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By leo
Skill Levels

Rubix wrote:
I'm still rather new, roughly 9 months of riding, and am still
apprehensive about hopping up stairs. I can go down fine, can't ride
backwards, idle, flip, twist, or any other...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 270