Showing results 1 to 25 of 180
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JJuggle
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

UNICYCLIST TAKES ON A GRUELLING BIKE CHALLENGE
Cape Argus

By LEILA SAMODIEN

Staff Reporter

To mountain biker Brent Bos-well, the expression “like riding a bike”
is a highly...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

WHEN ONE WHEEL WILL DO THE JOB
Erin Brady
Daily Examiner (Grafton)

WALKING takes too long, she’s not old enough to drive and riding a bike
is just not that exciting for 12-year-old...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

THEY'RE AFTER ONE-WHEEL ADVENTURE
By Tim Wilkin, Albany Times Union, N.Y.
McClatchy-Tribune Regional News
Times Union (MCT)

Jan. 12--ALBANY -- At first glance, the three Albany guys...
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

BOLD UNICYCLIST TAKES
Lacey Burley lacey.burley @thechronicle.com.au
355 words
The Chronicle (Toowoomba)

THOUSANDS of people have climbed Toowoomba’s Table Top Mountain, but
only...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By JJuggle
Any riders in New York City?

'The New York Unicycle Club' (http://www.newyorkunicycle.com/)

--
JJuggle

Raphael Lasar - Matawan, NJ

Everyone is a prisoner of his own experiences. No one can eliminate
prejudices - just...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

HELL ON WHEEL ; MOUNTAIN UNICYCLISTS SAY THE EXCITEMENT IS WORTH THE
RISK
Story by Eric Billingsley Of the Journal Photographs by Jeff Geissler
For the Journal
Albuquerque...
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 08, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By JJuggle
Utah Epic - The White Rim

Mike, your accounts and photos are always stunning.

I must admit, though, that I am always comforted by them as they remind
me that there are plenty of places other than here in New Jersey where
new...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 08, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

UNICYCLE: TEEN COMMUTES AROUND AREA ON ONE WHEEL
MELISSA NAVAS; The Oregonian
The Oregonian
© 2008 Oregonian Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

SUMMARY: Once-lonely...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

MADCAP STUNTS MAKE A MOLEHILL OUT OF THIS MAJESTIC MOUNTAIN
The Guardian
© Copyright 2008. The Guardian. All rights reserved.

The last thing Everest

needs is a unicycle

Now look,...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

A WHEEL ADVENTURE; BRITON AIMS TO TAKE ON EVEREST ON A UNICYCLE
JO STEELE
326 words
(c) 2008 Associated Newspapers. All rights reserved.

IT MAY be loved by clowns and jugglers, but...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By JJuggle
how long did it take YOU to learn

harper wrote:
It took me less ti'me to learn to use the search fun'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24360)ction than it
did to learn to ride.

Including the time spent...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By JJuggle
What percentage of unicyclists successfully ride an Ultimate Wheel?

I would have to agree with John. I suspect that the vast majority of
unicyclists are not unicycle enthusiasts. I'd guess as well that the 4%
number represents the percentage of unicyclists who even...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By JJuggle
Unicyclists at Bradley Beach

Jethro wrote:
JJuggle lives not far from there.

Was one of them wearing a pink speedo?

Mine is at the dry cleaners at the moment. Was not me.

The interesting other thing about Bradley...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

DAD, SON UNICYCLE DUO PAIR OUTSPOKEN ABOUT JOYS OF LIFE ON ONE WHEEL
Rick Smith
San Angelo Standard-Times
Copyright 2008 Scripps Howard Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Trey...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By JJuggle
Anyone in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine...

Check out the 'Jax Jugglers' (http://www.jaxjugglers.org/). There's a
unicycle or two in their photos section. It is very likely someone
there can help you.

Good luck, stick with it, and enjoy!

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

BIG WHEELS PEDDLE ONE WHEEL; UNICYCLES GAIN INTEREST
James R. Johnson; Herald Staff Writer
Grand Forks Herald
Copyright 2008, NewsBank. All Rights Reserved.

Carl Barrentine was going...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

UNICYCLE FOOTBALLERS TAKE GAME UP A NOTCH
Andrea Lorenz
Austin American-Statesman
© 2008 Austin American Statesman. Provided by ProQuest Information and
Learning. All Rights...
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 08, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

NEW PALTZ RESIDENT LOVES TO RACE UNICYCLES
Nancy Haggerty
Poughkeepsie Journal
(c) Copyright 2008, Poughkeepsie Journal. All Rights Reserved.

Think unicycle and image one might be a...
Forum: Unicycling July 7th 08, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

ONE-WHEEL WONDER ; MADISON EAST SOPHOMORE LEADS A BALANCED LIFE ON
UNICYCLE
TODD D. MILEWSKI
The Capital Times & Wisconsin State Journal
© 2008 The Capital Times & Wisconsin State...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycling for Christ?

Kyle_Destroyer wrote:
Seems like unicycling for Christ is the exact same thing as unicycling.

That is exactly what one of the Glass (Zooey, Buddy, Seymour...)
brothers would be likely to say and...
Forum: Unicycling June 20th 08, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

UNIQUE UNICYCLE RACE DRAWS MORE THAN 100 LOVERS OF THE ONE-WHEELED SPORT
TO N.S.
BY MELANIE PATTEN
The Canadian Press
(c) 2008 The Canadian Press. All rights reserved.

HUBBARDS, N.S. _...
Forum: Unicycling June 17th 08, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

UNIQUE RACE INVOLVING 105 UNICYCLISTS UNDERWAY IN NOVA SCOTIA
BY JOHN LEWANDOWSKI
The Canadian Press
(c) 2008 The Canadian Press. All rights reserved.

HALIFAX _ More than 100 extreme...
Forum: Unicycling June 16th 08, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By JJuggle
Anybody else using astral projection to ride RTL?

harper wrote:
I'll project over and we can discuss it.

Don't bother. Buster and I have already worked out the details. If he
won't tell you, get Sonya Fitzpatrick to get it out of him.

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 12th 08, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By JJuggle
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

UNICYCLISTS SET TO BE BIG WHEELS IN NOVA SCOTIA; RIDE THE LOBSTER;
COMPETITORS FROM 10 COUNTRIES SET FOR 800-KM RELAY
Brianna Goldberg
National Post
(c) 2008 National Post . All Rights...
Forum: Unicycling June 11th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By JJuggle
Vintage Unicycle

Wendy, speaking only as a watcher of Antiques Roadshow I would venture
to guess that there is not much of a market for vintage unicycles and
so unless there is something very special about this one,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 180