Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kurgan Gringioni
Forum: Racing March 2nd 10, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
rbr scientific terms

Dumbasses -

If the Norcals can get "hella" into the scientific lexicon, what can we do
with "dumbass"? IMO, dumbass is much more...
Forum: Racing March 2nd 10, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Physical potential ain't ****

"Scott" wrote in message

That's why they call it "potential". Not everyone lives up to it...
Forum: Racing March 1st 10, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks
Replies: 27
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Olympic medal counts

"Fred" wrote in message

You know, when you factor out deaths due to things completely
unrelated...
Forum: Racing March 1st 10, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 35
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

" wrote in message

Now, you may say that even when it's successful, we...
Forum: Racing March 1st 10, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Go Theo Bos!

"heather" wrote in message

excepting the head--ass bit, I agree with you (although secretly I do
wish sometimes that nobody had...
Forum: Racing March 1st 10, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 35
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

" wrote in message

"Sour grapes, you leave such a bad taste
Sour grapes, I...
Forum: Racing March 1st 10, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Go Theo Bos!

"heather" wrote in message

so are you a fan of Cavendish or not?

It's weird, I generally like Robbie McEwen, even though he comes...
Forum: Racing March 1st 10, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 35
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...
In article ,
"Mike...
Forum: Racing February 28th 10, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
More Tennessee Genius

"bar" wrote in message
news:2946ba6c-0144-471e-9fca-another child who

everyone's related in tennessee, bro

Dumbass -

good point.
Forum: Racing February 28th 10, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 35
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message

Ryan will be participating in the demonstration sport of Urban
cyclocross riding in the AM, followed...
Forum: Racing February 27th 10, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
More Tennessee Genius

Wonder if Rick in Tennessee is related to this classy lady?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/02/25/international/i141753S99.DTL

Drunk mom allegedly runs through school with...
Forum: Racing February 27th 10, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 34
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
What's better than a silver medal in the non-special Olympics?

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I'm neither old nor wealthy by the standards of this newsgroup.

We have...
Forum: Racing February 27th 10, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
The IOC should be grateful...

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...
In article ,
Forum: Racing February 26th 10, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
The IOC should be grateful...

"Brad Anders" wrote in message
On Feb 26, 7:40 am, Bob Schwartz...
Forum: Racing February 25th 10, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 53
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Observations regarding the Winter Olympics

"Amit Ghosh" wrote in message

you're also wrong about the NBA being "****ed" when the US doesn't...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
A perfectly great TT...

wrote in message

I miss seeing Boardman on his Hottas, Indurain on his Swords, etc.

Dumbass -
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Papp pleads guilty

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message

Dumbass -

That is incorrect.

LemonD never said **** about Tyler Hamilton. Just LANCE...
Forum: Racing February 21st 10, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
I like the biathlon

If I could do it all over again, I'd give that a try (grew up in a cold
climate).
Forum: Racing February 21st 10, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Papp pleads guilty

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
"Michael Press" wrote in message
Forum: Racing February 21st 10, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
A perfectly great TT...

"semi-ambivalent" wrote in message

That's correct. And it's low-end stuff, right?

Dumbass -
Forum: Racing February 21st 10, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
A perfectly great TT...

"semi-ambivalent" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 6:17 pm, "Steve Freides" wrote:
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
"No sports mistake is supposed to be fatal"

"Robert Chung" wrote in message
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
"Robert Chung" ...
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
French non-existent in Winter Olympics...

"Amit Ghosh" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 2:19 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" ...
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
too good to be true

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
thecoz11 wrote:
It's the dip-**** Kurgan presented by Dumbass that keeps feeding the
bull.

Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By Kurgan Gringioni
Papp pleads guilty

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...

The dissent dismissed both LeMond's testimony as irrelevant, and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500