Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.96 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: iAmVincent
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By iAmVincent
Sitting Correctly

When I was first learning how to ride I would also get tired very
quickly. It seemed like I had my weight on the seat, but it turns out
that I didn't. While I was riding, there would be short...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By iAmVincent
Riding with a Hernia

I would continue to ride your unicycle. If your hernia gets worse as a
result, then sue him for malpractice. What a swell idea!

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By iAmVincent
Uni Count

Some guy from work recently gave me an old Loyd unicycle that he had
laying around.

2853 unicycles
855 riders

--
iAmVincent
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Okay, so I'll probably get some naval jelly and polish in the near
future and try to restore this guy. Getting the rust off the frame and
rim seems easy enough, it's the spokes that I'm not so sure...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By iAmVincent
Removing rust from a vintage uni

A guy at work recently gave me an old unicycle that he just had laying
around, a Loyd to be exact. Well, the thing is covered in rust, so I'm
wondering what my best options are for cleaning this...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By iAmVincent
Twitter uni - twuni

I found a pic of my unicycle on flickr.

Flatstaff
Unicycle! on Flickr -...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By iAmVincent
Broken HS33

Bleed kit?

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By iAmVincent
Broken HS33

I managed to get my hands on a new master cylinder, so I unscrewed the
old one from the cable and attached it to the new one. Unfortunately, I
do not get a response from the brakes. Since I...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By iAmVincent
Encounters with Vehicles

Post your close encounters with motor vehicles here and give a brief
description.

I think it was about two months ago, I ended up on the hood of a car.
What happened was I was riding along the...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By iAmVincent
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

Unicycle-Emele;1142608 wrote:
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=110 is this a joke. Why
does this cost so much.

I'm guessing they're going to go on sale within the next few days,...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By iAmVincent
Uni Count

In order of purchase:

26" Torker LX
20" Torker DX
Torker TX
Nimbus Nightrider Pro
20" home-made freewheeling uni

2775 unicycles
837 unicyclists
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By iAmVincent
Guni Suspension, New plans

I'm not going to lie. Those scare me, lobby.

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By iAmVincent
Pictures of your latest ride

Took my 36er down some trails today (muddy ones, too) for the first
time. It worked surprisingly well, with the 170's at least. I might
have to give my 152's a try next...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By iAmVincent
Freewheeling unicycle

Someone who goes by the name of stickman on here linked me to 'these
bearings' (http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/15mm/Kit8379). I just
got around to installing them today, and they fit quite...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By iAmVincent
Bearing Help

Thanks for the tips, guys. I gently hammered a butterknife between
them. Came off pretty quickly.

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By iAmVincent
Bearing Help

I was changing the bearings on my unicycle, and after pounding the new
ones home with the old ones on top, I have encountered a problem: I
cannot remove the old bearings. It would be quite swell if...
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By iAmVincent
Do you guys ACTUALLY get mad??

I don't really care anymore. I usually just reply, "Alright," or
something of that nature. What does **** me off a bit is when people
throw stuff at me. I guess I shouldn't expect much else from...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By iAmVincent
disaster strikes! anyone got a 36" tire in Tucson?

If you want to make a trip up to Flagstaff I'll let you borrow my
Nightrider.

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human...
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By iAmVincent
Pimped-out KH 36 distance Uni w/ aero bar: Its all frigging Blue, pictures attached

My T7 is quite noticeably crooked.

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By iAmVincent
Wide foot seeking wide pedal for special get-together.

Jerrick;1125533 wrote:
Kona Jack****s.

I second that. I have a pair and it sounds like what you're looking
for.

--
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By iAmVincent
Pimped-out KH 36 distance Uni w/ aero bar: Its all frigging Blue, pictures attached

Oh my!

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human...
Forum: Unicycling November 1st 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By iAmVincent
Broken HS33

kington99;1122869 wrote:
go on ebay, get a knackered old one for $10, swap the handle off it. You
shouldn't have to replace the main body, just grab an M6 allen key and
whip the pivot bolt...
Forum: Unicycling November 1st 08, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By iAmVincent
Broken HS33

The lever recently snapped off of my HS33 during a fall. It looks like
I will have to replace the lever and the piece that connects to my T7.
I've been looking around and can only find replacement...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By iAmVincent
Critical Mass in your city?

I'm going to have to take back my original position. I just realized
that I traveled that road to get to my job at -Subway-, making any and
all of my anger at these people utterly pointless.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By iAmVincent
Critical Mass in your city?

tholub;1121079 wrote:
Yeah, because the 10 seconds it costs you to wait for a safe place to
pass is definitely worth killing someone over, not to mention raising
your blood pressure.

This...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57