Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.93 seconds.
Forum: Australia October 12th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 124
Posted By [email protected]
POLL: Is Ed in love with Tam?

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Feel free to ignore this, I'm just starting to wonder what
poor Ed the Grape's obsession is. I figure he must be in
love with me.

hey Tam, there are LoveHornyDating sites...
Forum: Australia October 12th 06, 05:26 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
URGENT Bris to Gold Coast 100km ride this Sun

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
Anyone want a free entry in this for themselves or for a
friend? One...
Forum: Australia October 11th 06, 08:42 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Alan Foreskin: The feAka: Alan Foreskin:police have now told me who you are and now litigation proceeds ad hominem.

Oh alan erskin foreskinl You are in dire conswerkense

the TIO just confirmed that I have grievance to prosecute you for
"stalking" subsequent your optus complaints.

You may settle now for $500...
Forum: Australia October 5th 06, 01:26 PM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Finally, the 9/11 dancing Israeli's appear on Israeli television to talk about why they were filming the attacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcON2XbFR3I

Notice their excuse is "We were there to document the attacks, the fact
is here in Israel we experince terrorism everyday".

Sure, can anyone go and find...
Forum: Australia October 5th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Patriots Confront Terrorist Neo-Con Leader - any here in Australia or just coward sheeple mass-murdering Nazi boy drummers?

Kristol gets whats coming to him: A pie in the face!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDEoLJGyCAo

Oooooh! A pie in the face!...
Forum: Australia October 5th 06, 09:50 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Patriots Confront Terrorist Neo-Con Leader - any here in Australia or just coward sheeple mass-murdering Nazi boy drummers?

wrote:
Daily Texan: Protests, insults disrupt Kristol 9/11 speech
Infowars Crew Member Forcibly Removed by Security
Forum: Australia October 5th 06, 09:29 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Patriots Confront Terrorist Neo-Con Leader - any here in Australia or just coward sheeple mass-murdering Nazi boy drummers?

Daily Texan: Protests, insults disrupt Kristol 9/11 speech
Infowars Crew Member Forcibly Removed by...
Forum: Australia October 4th 06, 11:39 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
911 Commission Co-Chair Explains Need for New Investigation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkMnbpXKQs&watch_response
Forum: Australia October 4th 06, 11:15 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
911 Commission Co-Chair Explains Need for New Investigation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkMnbpXKQs&watch_response

"I don't believe for a minute we got everything right. We wrote a...
Forum: Australia October 4th 06, 06:42 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
911 Commission Co-Chair Explains Need for New Investigation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkMnbpXKQs&watch_response

"I don't believe for a minute we got everything right. We wrote a first
draft of history." Lee Hamilton later states "...they're gonna find...
Forum: Australia October 4th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Jake resorts to sex advertising, no one is interested Famous for shaggin Paris Hilton: "Wrestling with 9/11", by Glenn Treloar, an earthman.

Alan Erskine wrote:
"TonyJB" wrote in message

Tony; don't respond to the troll (aka Jake McCrann), just...
Forum: Australia October 4th 06, 01:40 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
JAKESPAM ALERT : "Wrestling with 9/11"

Sunny wrote:
Forum: Australia October 4th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

Alan Erskine wrote:
"TonyJB" wrote in message

Tony; don't respond to the troll (aka Jake McCrann), just...
Forum: Australia October 4th 06, 01:36 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Famous for shaggin Paris Hilton: "Wrestling with 9/11", by Glenn Treloar, an earthman.

Knobdoodle wrote:
Fark.... if EVERYONE who shagged Paris Hilton was famous........
--
Clem

Q: Does anything say "I'm a ******" louder than whinging about top-posting?

Sorry knobdoodle,...
Forum: Australia October 3rd 06, 10:55 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
You think I don't love my country? Is that it?

You think I cheated in all my University of Melbourne Science exams? Is
that it?

You think I cheated in all my Monash University Business Exams? Is that
it?

You think I didn't study financial...
Forum: Australia October 3rd 06, 10:47 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Famous for shaggin Paris Hilton: "Wrestling with 9/11", by Glenn Treloar, an earthman.

A study of a personal journey of discovery leading to a conviction that
there is a serious and urgent need for new investigations into the
attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, and to...
Forum: Australia October 1st 06, 04:42 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Zionist Elite Prepares to Desert America - Every member nation of the "Coalition of the Willing" has lost soldiers in Iraq, apart from Australia. Why?

With 'Fortress Americas' now in tatters because of Russia's coalition
with Brazil and Venezuela, Wall Street's neocons and other...
Forum: Australia October 1st 06, 04:41 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Zionist Elite Prepares to Desert America - Every member nation of the "Coalition of the Willing" has lost soldiers in Iraq, apart from Australia. Why?

Troy Cox wrote:
wrote in message
... a lot of crap.
[snipping senseless rubbish]
Every member nation of the...
Forum: Australia October 1st 06, 03:33 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

Troy Cox wrote:
wrote in message
... a lot of crap.
[snipping senseless rubbish]
Every member nation of the...
Forum: Australia October 1st 06, 03:29 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

Troy Cox wrote:
wrote in message
... a lot of crap.
[snipping senseless rubbish]
Every member nation of the...
Forum: Australia October 1st 06, 02:54 AM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Zionist Elite Prepares to Desert America - Every member nation of the "Coalition of the Willing" has lost soldiers in Iraq, apart from Australia. Why?

With 'Fortress Americas' now in tatters because of Russia's coalition
with Brazil and Venezuela, Wall Street's neocons and other Zionist
traitors will desperately try to avoid War Crimes Tribunals...
Forum: Australia September 30th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
The War on Terrorism is a Complete Fabrication

Alan Erskine wrote:
" alan kyder" wrote in message
Easy mistake

You both post the same type of crap over and over
Forum: Australia September 30th 06, 10:45 PM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
The War on Terrorism is a Complete Fabrication

Marty wrote:
WANK ! WANK! WANK1 WANK.!

If we are at war with Islam as you claim Nutjob - then it will be ok to go
down to Mt Baker and eliminate you - Nutjob !

7 MacFarlane Tce

Forum: Australia September 30th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
John Howard is Guilty of his own Sedition Laws. FEDS AND MILITARY ARREST HOWARD NOW!!!

From: - view profile
Date: Mon, May 8 2006 4:32 pm
Email:
Groups: aus.politics
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward |...
Forum: Australia September 30th 06, 12:15 PM Posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
The War on Terrorism is a Complete Fabrication

Perhaps we can offer amnesty to the masses - agree to execute not 100
leaders but 100,000 CEO's, Politicians., Media, Journalists - everyone
and anyone - like a Spanish Inquisition - we don't need...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30