Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C Yohman
Forum: General November 18th 09, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By C Yohman
Does anyone know where I can get cable for these shifters?

Went with http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/CA708A00-Gear+Cables.aspx?sc=FRGL

On Nov 12, 4:34*pm, landotter wrote:
On Nov 12, 9:56*am, C Yohman ...
Forum: General November 18th 09, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By C Yohman
Does anyone know where I can get cable for these shifters?

Went with http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/CA708A00-Gear+Cables.aspx?sc=FRGL

On Nov 12, 4:34*pm, landotter wrote:
On Nov 12, 9:56*am, C Yohman ...
Forum: General November 12th 09, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By C Yohman
Does anyone know where I can get cable for these shifters?

Shimano Altus EZ-Fire

for this bike- http://bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?ItemID=94402&Type=bike
Forum: General September 30th 09, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By C Yohman
Will these shifters work with this bike?

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=14895

http://bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?ItemID=94402&Type=bike

I need to replace the shifters on that bike model.
Forum: General December 2nd 08, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By C Yohman
What size spoke wrench do I use with a 2006 Fuji Nevada 3.0?

This model, http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?ItemID=94402&Type=bike
..
Forum: General October 31st 08, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By C Yohman
Recommendation for Cyclocomputers

The two features I am looking for are multiple trip odometers and the
ability to download data to my computer. I am also interested in any
build your own cyclocomputer efforts. Thanks in advance.
Forum: General June 14th 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By C Yohman
Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

As a reminder, it's from this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.misc/browse_thread/thread/ce3f92a91c9b56d/

On Jun 13, 8:13 pm, C Yohman wrote:
Hi...
Forum: General June 14th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By C Yohman
Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

Hi all,

Thanks for your help 4.5 months ago. Sorry to reply to you, so late,
but bicycles aren't a number one priority for me. I'm more of a hiker.
Anyway, I did find more specific information on my...
Forum: General January 30th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By C Yohman
Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

Thanks.

On Jan 29, 6:22 am, "Peter Howard"
wrote:
"C Yohman" wrote in message

Forum: General January 29th 08, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By C Yohman
Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

My goal is not to repair the shifter, but to find a replacement. Does
anyone know how I can find one?

On Jan 27, 11:21 pm, Larry Farrell wrote:
C Yohman wrote:
Video of the...
Forum: General January 28th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By C Yohman
Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

Video of the problems- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxx2qlt30w

Also, can anyone recommend a bicycle maintenance book? Thanks.
Forum: General January 23rd 08, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By C Yohman
Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

Do these grip shifters include instructions for removal and
installation?

On Jan 23, 5:00 am, Mike A Schwab wrote:
On Jan 22, 9:43 am, C Yohman ...
Forum: General January 23rd 08, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By C Yohman
Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

Answers inline:

On Jan 22, 5:39 pm, "Peter Howard"
wrote:
www.jensonusa.comis a good place to start.

However, you don't give enough detail. Your Fuji serial...
Forum: General January 22nd 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By C Yohman
Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

The gear shifter on my right handle that controls the 7 gears on the
back wheel (21 speed) broke. It appears I have to replace the shifter
and the attached wire that stretches back to the 7 gears. Is...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14