Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dandelion
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Dandelion
How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Alright so I de-anodised my cranks and seatclamp today. Here are...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Dandelion
How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Thanks for the tips guys, I'm going to buy some oven cleaner today or
tomorrow, so I will see how it all works out and hopefully post up some
pics.

Thanks again,
Mal.

--
Dandelion
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Dandelion
How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

I am thinking of doing my K1 cranks with oven cleaner, but I have one
question:

Will de-anodizing remove enough material to make the crank loose on the
hub? I don't think it will but i just want to...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 85
Posted By Dandelion
A warning on pipe-cutters

Hacksaw FTW!?! I tried using a pipe cutter once (it was about as sharp
as a marble mind you:p), and it just spiralled up the
seatpost.:confused:

Why would they close the bottom of the seat post? I...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Dandelion
Today I... (brag thread)

I learned 180 spin mounts just then. (I've only been riding for a few
weeks) I want to learn unispins next, or maybe riding SIF...

--
Dandelion

*joemarshall -* Be careful not to bugger the shifty...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Dandelion
Happy New Year RSU!

woooo 2009!?!

--
Dandelion
Dandelion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18515

I haven't had any comments yet, but I went for my first proper ride
today (I've only been riding for 2 days so far). I only went for a short
ride to the bike shop to get some shin pads, but I was...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Dandelion
Poll: How long have you been riding

about 10 hours:P I got a koxx devil for chistmas and I love it! I can
ride about 5 or so revolutions so far... And i just learned to free
mount:)

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Dandelion
How do i paint my uni

First, select the magic wand tool, then fill the selection with the
paint bucket, easy.

--
Dandelion
Dandelion's Profile:...