Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TimeTraveler
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By TimeTraveler
10-15 hours of practice gets you where, now ?

Fantastic. you're riding better than me, and I've had a lot more than 6
hours practice. But I've been practicing in 10-minute intervals when I
have a short break at work.

I've been trying to...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By TimeTraveler
Uni Count

1 Torker CX

2850 unis
854 riders

--
TimeTraveler
TimeTraveler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18698

Buretto;1155421 wrote:
PS, *TimeTraveler*, I just noticed you posted about recumbents... you
wouldn't by any chance be "The Bicycle Man," would you?

I'm not 'http://bicycleman.com/' (The...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By TimeTraveler
Nerd cant mount !

unicycletoday;1155170 wrote:

But a technique I used was the that is expressed in 'this video'
(http://www.unicycletoday.com/free-mount.html). It teaches you step by
step how get familiar...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By TimeTraveler
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

My Son's about to outgrow the Piccolo. The most common comment then is
"He's not pedaling!"

--
TimeTraveler
TimeTraveler's...
Replies: 44
Posted By TimeTraveler
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

I also ride a recumbent bicycle, a lounge chair with two wheels. We get
the same kind of WTF reactions when we go by. My wife loves riding
behind me and seeing all the reactions I get.

David

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By TimeTraveler
Are you 45+

I'm 45, and just started riding in October. I can go pretty far on a
flat floor and make turns (most of the time) but I'm still working on
freemounting

David

--...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7