Showing results 1 to 25 of 151
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: joejumps4fun
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By joejumps4fun
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

A guy walking his dog told me "that's some special talent" while I was
riding downtown. It seems that almost every dog I encounter, they are
deathly afraid of the unicycle.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By joejumps4fun
Fixed Penalty Charge - for unicycling

habbywall;816845 wrote:
What if your athiest? Or do they not make you swear on the bible over
there?

Touche! Just plead "not-insanity your highness" as you ride into court
on your 20" and...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 57
Posted By joejumps4fun
Do you wear a helmet?

I never wear a helmet unless I need it to hold my video camera for
downhill BC wheel filming like in my videos:
YouTube - BC
Fever

But for the most part, I never wear one. Maybe I will once I get...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By joejumps4fun
DC Uni 2009

Hello everyone!

We have quite a few new members: Claudine Stone, Max Aifer, Ben
Bassett, Alison Fallecker, and explosionsq (I need your info!). We now
have 28 members of DC Uni!!

I would like to...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By joejumps4fun
Cal Muni Weekend Pictures + Suspension Uni

awesome! any videos on the suspension and tandem unis?

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
www.vimeo.com/jneigh
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By joejumps4fun
Uni Count

Um, how do you figure out what the last post was? Some people quote and
reply off others and then the threads start to branch off....this is one
aspect of forums I never really understood. (I use...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By joejumps4fun
DC Uni 2009

maximus unius;1165695 wrote:
I'll vote for 8 and 11.

Joey- put me down for one medium shirt. I'm not too sure about the
sizing, but I'll let you know if I need a different size....
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By joejumps4fun
Off-center seatposts??

It was the rail-mount seatpost that was the problem. I bought a new KH
seatpost (surprisingly for $12 on uni.com) and a KH freeride saddle and
installed it. The unicycle "feels" and rides like it...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By joejumps4fun
DC Uni 2009

tabler1010;1164872 wrote:

Also whats the 2009 Unicycle of Dimes thing?

This is our thread, Albert. I added "2009" because that's the year
we're in and it makes the thread title a little bit...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By joejumps4fun
DC Uni 2009

johnfoss;1164895 wrote:
I like 1, 5 and 6. But on 6, just use the quote, not the attribute. To
99.9% of people who see the shirt, Kris Holm will be about as
meaningful as all those...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By joejumps4fun
DC Uni 2009

Welcome to the official thread for *_DC_Uni_* (unicyclists of Washington
D.C.). I'm excited to say that, as of January 2009, our club has 26
members and our member jurisdiction extends from Richmond...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By joejumps4fun
Off-center seatposts??

Thanks everyone! I'm going to just get a new seatpost. I was hoping it
was fixable, but I'll just buy a new one that's not rail-mounted.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By joejumps4fun
New Unicycle

manon1wheel;1155976 wrote:
powder coat.

and i only did 1/2 spokes cause i thought it would look cool.

Is there a good online guide to DIY paint jobs? I don't know what all
there is to...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By joejumps4fun
Off-center seatposts??

I bought a sweet, used KH24 muni on ebay. It came with a Coker saddle
and it's mounted on the same kind of seatpost that most road bicycles
use (the kind that has 2 bars going through the clamp...
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 08, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By joejumps4fun
Small Unicycles

Anyone know where you can buy or pay someone to make (that knows how to)
a small, ridable unicycle, like Peter Rosendahl's or slightly larger?
I'd like to get one that's smaller than your typical...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By joejumps4fun
36er or BC

_Ground_Zero_;1128274 wrote:
I'd get a 36r. You'll probably use it more in the long shot, epecially
because I hear that BC gets boring after a while.

Not true! I get more and more into BC...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By joejumps4fun
local skate park says no to unis and bikes !

Well that makes more sense...still it's stupid. I ride wherever I want!
:)

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By joejumps4fun
BC/Impossible wheel

Sweet! I'd love to see that. I was riding my BC wheel yesterday. I
ride it very often actually. I noticed when I've been riding it
excessively, my left ankle starts to hurt from high-speed...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By joejumps4fun
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

Thanks for going easy on me...I've seen it so many times, somewhere, but
now I can't find the company's website...

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By joejumps4fun
local skate park says no to unis and bikes !

sxbud138;1121520 wrote:
I was told that the concreat was not hard enough and bikes will damage
the surface.

Tell them that if the concrete can't handle soft bike and uni tires,
then there's...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By joejumps4fun
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

Forgive me for possibly committing unicyclist blasphemy, but what is
this "Koxx" I keep seeing every so often?

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By joejumps4fun
BC/Impossible wheel

Hey, you too--Nice video!! I have vimeo as well...just haven't had time
to upload my video there. Wow, you're an awesome BC wheel rider--much
respect!! :cool:

Sorry, I meant "Buchi"...

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By joejumps4fun
BC/Impossible wheel

I couldn't find a proper thread to post my new video, so I'll just add
it here since we're discussing names for the BC WHEEL, and I elect to
keep it that way. :)

YouTube - BC
Fever

--
joejumps4fun
Forum: Unicycling October 13th 08, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Can anyone do it?

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
www.vimeo.com/jneigh
Forum: Unicycling October 13th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By joejumps4fun
Wheel walking.

I learned how to ww at a tennis court. I would hold onto the chain
fence or the tennis net. Hold onto something while you "walk" (not
kick) the wheel. Eventually, you should get use to that body...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 151