Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken & Stace[_3_]
Forum: Australia August 1st 12, 01:31 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Royal National Park - Sydney

Service tracks are OK as far as I know, but riding on walking tracks are off
limmits for bikes.

"Terryc" wrote in message
Forum: Australia August 13th 11, 08:03 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Sydney Regatta Centre

A guy I know was riding around the bike track at the Regatta Centre at
Penrith when he encountered a wire that was strung up at neck height. He
finished up flat on his back with a sore neck,...
Forum: Australia May 16th 11, 09:28 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Afternoon M4 Traffic

Does anyone ride westbound on the M4 in the late afternoon?
What is it like trying to get across the Roper Rd off ramp about 4.45pm?

Thanks

Ken
Forum: Australia May 14th 11, 05:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Saint Peter 1-29-96

Hey St Peter..... Before you ring your bell.....

wrote in message

St. Peter says,
"The enemy of God...
Forum: Australia April 16th 11, 04:43 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Mitchells Pass - Blaxland NSW

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message

Did someone mention 60+kph? :) Hm....

Not now they have put the gates up........
Forum: Australia April 12th 11, 09:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Mitchells Pass - Blaxland NSW

At the moment Mitchells Pass is closed to all access due to rock falls...
making it an excellent way to ride down the mountains from Blaxland to Emu
Plains. Not really legal but safer than riding...
Forum: Australia March 8th 11, 05:26 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Pro Athlete Software

On the bike it's used for a bit of training but more so curiosity, but it's
also used for bushwalking and geocaching.

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message...
Forum: Australia March 6th 11, 10:49 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Pro Athlete Software

Thats a worry. The GPS has already had a journey to Taiwan and back for
repairs. (paid for by the company).

RidetoWork wrote in message
On...
Forum: Australia March 5th 11, 10:54 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Pro Athlete Software

Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
Christmas.
I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message when
I have the GPS unit connected.

I can't...
Forum: Australia January 18th 11, 11:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 46
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
My second encounter with the AFP

"John Tserkezis" wrote in message
Ken & Stace wrote:

Just like a slow bicycle is NOT the same as a...
Forum: Australia January 18th 11, 08:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 46
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
My second encounter with the AFP

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote in message
In aus.bicycle on Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:12:46 +1100
Ken & Stace wrote:
Yes...
Forum: Australia January 18th 11, 05:12 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 46
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
My second encounter with the AFP

Yes Geoff, it is legal to ride in the middle of the lane, but is what you
are doing safe for both you and the people around you? What about people in
the cars as a result of people having to change...
Forum: Australia November 22nd 10, 09:50 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
We already knew that

Well, Monash university has spent three years proving what we already knew.
Nice of them to do the research...
Forum: Australia October 26th 10, 07:58 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Mitchellls Pass Blaxland

Thanks Mate. I rode down there again today. The road is clear. The tree is
cut up in logs on the side of the road so if anyone is wanting
firewood............. :-)

"thefathippy"...
Forum: Australia October 19th 10, 08:09 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Mitchellls Pass Blaxland

Anyone who might be using Mitchells Pass as a shortcut down the mountains at
the moment, a large tree has come down and is totally blocking the road just
after the fast lefthanders at the bottom....
Forum: Australia July 23rd 10, 02:45 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Repairing compression pants

Has anyone have any ideas on how to fix small tears and holes in
compression pants?

Thanks

Ken
Forum: Australia November 3rd 09, 09:50 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Anderson's Fire Trail Closed Indefinitely (Blue Mountains)

A sad week for Blue Mountains bike riders.
St Helena and the Andersons both closed indefinately.

Ken

"thefathippy" wrote in message...
Forum: Australia October 31st 09, 12:21 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
No Trains

It's going to interesting at Blacktown Station tomorrow (Sunday) morning.

There are no trains running west of Blacktown due to trackwork, and the
Sydney to Wollongong bike ride is on.
This means...
Forum: Australia October 27th 09, 09:20 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Not fare . the battle of bike rider and bus driver

May as well put in my two cents worth. Remember we still don't know the full
story yet.

Why was the actual ALLEGED assault not shown on YOUTUBE? Perhaps it was not
as bad as the media is making...
Forum: Australia September 24th 09, 01:06 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By Ken & Stace[_3_]
Maggie at Woodford

For those doing the Oaks Firetrail (Woodford to Glenbrook), There is a
magpie nesting at the junction of the Appian Way and Parker St.
He swoops you as you ride down the hill before the T...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20