Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kirk Robertson
Forum: Mountain Biking March 13th 07, 07:11 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Kirk Robertson
Some cool MTB helmet cam footage.

I don't recall seeing this posted here before.

http://www.supadump.com/v-65-vtt.html
Forum: Mountain Biking February 8th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Kirk Robertson
MTB Bonaire

"G.T." wrote in
:

"small change" wrote in message
okay you...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 6th 07, 06:29 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 108
Posted By Kirk Robertson
Eco terrorist Mike's friend caught.

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

I know of several that were killed by mountain bikers speeding around
blind turns and forcing them...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 2nd 07, 10:02 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 9
Posted By Kirk Robertson
Flat Resistant or Flat Proof Tires

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in
:

What are the best tires for flat avoidance?

I use stan's tubeless setup on my mountain bike and they work...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 26th 06, 06:22 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Kirk Robertson
RR: Horse Trail and Blue Diamond

I went to Vegas to visit family for Turkey Day and got a couple rides in.
Early Thanksgiving morning we rode Horse Trail which was a pretty fun out
and back. We only rode five miles total but it...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 31st 06, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Kirk Robertson
Feel the love...

"Dave W" wrote in news:pBq1h.16$uA3.0
@newsfe04.lga:

Does anyone in here still ride??

I just found a way to ride 8 of the 10 miles to work on dirt :) It's...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6