Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: wickedbob
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By wickedbob
KH SYM cranks snag pants

Get some 'real' trials cranks. Those things like proposterious. You may
be the only person who would ever buy such a thing.

A static flat cranks? You ****ting me?

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By wickedbob
UDC product descriptions confusing me

He's not sure since he has an old qu-ax hub. It'll work. I think qu-ax
has 42mm, even older ones. Still, you can use some pop cans or an old
inner tube, both work fine. I rode a unicycle like that...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By wickedbob
UDC product descriptions confusing me

The colored one will work fine, you might have to shim it, but you can
just cut a coke can for that. Nothing big, I rode a frame like that for
a while, worked just fine.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By wickedbob
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Yeah I know. Maybe ratcoons, they are really big though. They were
screaming and one just fell down my wall. :)

I thought of 300, I guess the other one was like this is sparta!

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By wickedbob
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Yeah, you can't really comment on advertising unless you have the
statistics.

I probably know less than you in actual info, but I did advertising as
a job-shadowing thing through my school, and it...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By wickedbob
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Goats_On_Unicycles;1168479 wrote:
Everyone I know gets what's cheaper. Lol.

People tend to be around people like themselves, this can explain this
phenomenon.

--
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By wickedbob
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Goats_On_Unicycles;1167326 wrote:

But just for the record, I don't think sponsorships work.
Just cause Dan Heaton wear Columbia now, I'm not gonna start buying
their gear. It's still a...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By wickedbob
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Brian O.;1168393 wrote:
I think the advertising with big companies works more subliminally than
it does consciously. Though, I don't really see why companies such as
coke really need to...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By wickedbob
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Jackie talking about a persons kids is a real low blow. Unless you know
him in person and in his everyday life it is hard to say.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By wickedbob
Best Uni Photo thread

[image:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/hellbringer95/Picture234.jpg]
[image:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/hellbringer95/Picture231.jpg]

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By wickedbob
Pictures of your latest ride

[image:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/hellbringer95/Picture222.jpg]
[image:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/hellbringer95/Picture214.jpg]
[image:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By wickedbob
Best Uni Photo thread

[image:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/hellbringer95/Picture244.jpg]

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).
Help to keep JC...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By wickedbob
How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Thanks a bunch.

Sounds dodgy to me. I might give it a try, or just have it done some
place. I don't want an ugly rim now.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By wickedbob
Inflatable Clown Costume

I don't mean this to sound mean, but when you have that costume on I
hate you.

I'm sorry.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By wickedbob
How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Thanks for that tip! Any idea if I could damage the raw alu with that
stuff if I left it one for along time? I would just spray it over night
and let it sit. I could use my oven since it's broke,...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By wickedbob
How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Yeah I never thought of that, that would be awesome to see. About how
much did it run you to get all of that done? Are you in the us? If not,
I'll need to convert. I just want a general number.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 09:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By wickedbob
How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Thanks, I tried sanding an anodized rim before, got no where and was
three for an hour or two. I'll have to get some sort of power sander.
I've used the dermel bits and smaller things, and alu just...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By wickedbob
How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Alright, I would like to polish my kh 08 trials rim to mirror finish,
along with some koxx cranks. I'm not 100% sure how, I have access to
drills and grinders, so maybe a wire brush? If so, what...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By wickedbob
New Unicycle

He said it isn't tentioned at all. Probably just laced it.

That's great, now all you need is a kh longneck frame.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list'...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By wickedbob
2009 KH Percussion Armor

Might just have to get some.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).
Help to keep JC all Billy, all the time. Do your part, resurrect...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By wickedbob
Poll: How long have you been riding

1-2 years.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

Ducttape wrote:
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By wickedbob
Stripped cranks & isis hub

I've heard of putting solder between the gaps. I know nothing about it,
so do some research, it might work.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list'...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By wickedbob
How to get a SUPER strong 'bunny' 12' unicycle. Tutorial not question

A new form? Wouldn't it just be trials on a smaller unicycle?

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

Ducttape wrote:
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By wickedbob
U-Decide (unicycle decision)

Does it come with an extra wise hub? If it does it will.

Even if it doesn't, which I'm almost positive it does, you could
probably bend the frame.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By wickedbob
folding

skrobo;1153493 wrote:
it's practice... you can't jump up much more than a curb without
folding...

I've seen 100cm I think done, or 90.

--
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500