Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Baal
Forum: UK April 2nd 08, 09:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Baal
Illegal to wear headphones

"contributory legligence"

Was the pun intended?

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way
Forum: UK March 30th 08, 01:16 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 24
Posted By Baal
How did UK become so dominant on track?

Cracking website you have Simon!

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

http://www.helden.org.uk
Forum: UK March 2nd 08, 08:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Baal
Sore ass

I live 10 miles from my gym and it is across a motorway, so access is
difficult. So whereas I do use the car, it is not purely to save me walking
200 yards.

I do cycle on the open road but we are...
Forum: UK March 1st 08, 01:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Baal
Sore ass

Thank you Simon and the others.

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

http://www.helden.org.uk
Forum: UK February 28th 08, 11:04 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Baal
Sore ass

I am a regular runner - 10k 3 times a week. But as my wife has signed up
for a sponsored cycle across Cuba, to help her with her fitness, I have
joined her in spinning classes.

I am at Level 3...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5