ride faster! by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/video/cyclist-t-boned-by-truck-is-lucky-to-be-alive/ Had he been just a bit slower, he would have been killed. -- Andrew Muzi ...
by John B. Go to last post
68 48 Techniques
Violent thieving cyclist fails to escape on his viable transport by MrCheerful
Police said a 42-year-old man from Worthing, arrested on suspicion of committing grievous bodily harm, common assault, theft and making threats to kill,...
Today 12:41 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
2 22 UK
Lies about coach driver caused by ubdertaking cyclist by MrCheerful
Video evidence came to the skilled coach driver's rescue, but no proper apology for the slurs, perhaps the driver can get...
by JNugent Go to last post
44 108 UK
TROLLFEST: Why is the cubicle monkey Anonymous Worthless Zen Cyclesuch a disgusting whiner? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Now that Tom has outed the cubicle monkey Anonymous Worthless Zen Cycle as a permanent LQBGTQWERTY whiner always complaining that "who" isn't...
Man appears in court charged with causing cyclist’s death by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "A man charged in connection with a crash which caused the death of a cyclist has appeared in court. Mathew Gardiner, 34, a construction worker, of...
Hey Tom! by John B.
Hey Tom! They are out to get you! Malaysia has just enacted a new law outlawing "fake News" that is defined as "The law defines fake news as "any news,...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
41 116 Techniques
Where "Safety Inflation" leads by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
"Bicycling is dangerous! You need to wear a helmet, use bright lights in the daytime and wear Day-Glo clothing. You need bike lanes, and you need to stay in...
Trollfest: RBT asshole tries to board train that left last year by Zen Cycle
On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 5:14:43 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote: So your information is 17 years old, you dim little man, and besides irrelevant for the...
Yesterday 04:24 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
1 12 Techniques
Trollfest: RBT asshole tries to board train that left last year by Zen Cycle
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 11:54:04 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote: On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 3:31:44 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote: On Friday, October...
Yesterday 04:22 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
1 11 Techniques
Trollfest: RBT asshole tries to board train that left last year by Zen Cycle
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 10:31:44 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote: When you're a paperwork queen you can't help yourself from pretending knowledge you...
Yesterday 04:20 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
1 11 Techniques
Jute fest: An Evisceration of Andre the Insipid: Liar and Rapist by Zen Cycle
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 2:19:48 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote: I almost couldn't believe when he cut and pasted that Java program. You'd think that...
Yesterday 04:17 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
2 10 Techniques
Jute fest: An Evisceration of Andre the Insipid: Liar and Rapist by Zen Cycle
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 12:32:47 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote: On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 2:31:54 PM UTC+1, Zen Cycle wrote: What makes you...
Yesterday 04:09 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
1 8 Techniques
Redline Conquest by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have a Redline Conquest which is a Cross bike. As far as I can tell the only difference between a cross, gravel and road bike is the bottom bracket being...
Yesterday 04:06 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
6 26 Techniques
Basso Loto by Tom Kunich[_5_]
My Basso Loto was one of the final steel versions. It seemed to have a perfect ride. However, since I took it apart to refinish it I got the Lemond and between...
Yesterday 03:55 PM
by Zen Cycle Go to last post
5 36 Techniques
"Nearly knocked off my feet" by Simon Mason[_6_]
Surely a case for pedestrian walking helmets? QUOTE: "Steph McGovern, 37, who is expecting her first child next month, admitted she was almost knocked down by...
Yesterday 02:26 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
1 17 UK
Jute fest: An Evisceration of Andre the Insipid: Liar and Rapist by Zen Cycle
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 10:43:28 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Tell us more about how you can cut an paste a program that you...
Yesterday 02:14 PM
by Zen Cycle Go to last post
0 8 Techniques
Trollfest: RBT asshole tries to board train that left last year by Zen Cycle
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 12:06:17 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote: I don't know who Worthless Zen is addressing that to, but I'll tell you who will...
Yesterday 11:55 AM
by Zen Cycle Go to last post
0 11 Techniques
Trollfest: RBT asshole tries to board train that left last year by Zen Cycle
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 10:33:39 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote: On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 7:26:40 AM UTC-7, Zen Cycle wrote: Certainly, an...
Yesterday 11:45 AM
by Zen Cycle Go to last post
0 8 Techniques
Pushing cyclists off their bikes is 'tantamount to attempted murder'says MP by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "The MP for Hartlepool says he will speak to Cleveland and Durham Police about what he says is a pattern of attacks where cyclists are being pushed off...
Pro cyclists by Mr Pounder Esquire
Violent, uncouth, foul mouthed, littering ******* who shave their legs. Little wonder that they are detested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBOlo4t3JtM
by JNugent Go to last post
by John B. Go to last post