Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pyotr filipivich
Forum: Racing April 6th 09, 06:47 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,.crafts.metalworking
Replies: 0
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Palin on the outs

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
reported Elvis on Sun, 05 Apr 2009
10:49:28 -0700 in misc.survivalism:
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 13:12:27...
Forum: Racing October 20th 08, 05:57 PM Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.machines.cnc
Replies: 2
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Why is Sarah Palin in...

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner Asch reported Elvis on Sun, 19
Oct 2008 18:49:34 -0700 in misc.survivalism :

You sputter...
Forum: Australia May 1st 08, 01:19 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 17
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Horn Blowing = Lion's Roar?

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Wed, 30 Apr
2008 04:11:41 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008...
Forum: Recumbent Biking May 1st 08, 01:19 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 16
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Horn Blowing = Lion's Roar?

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Wed, 30 Apr
2008 04:11:41 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008...
Forum: Australia April 21st 08, 11:45 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 189
Posted By pyotr filipivich
everybody is armed and dangerous

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner Asch reported Elvis on Sun, 20
Apr 2008 21:36:16 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Sun, 20 Apr...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 21st 08, 11:45 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
everybody is armed and dangerous

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner Asch reported Elvis on Sun, 20
Apr 2008 21:36:16 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Sun, 20 Apr...
Forum: Australia April 20th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 189
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Another rampant raging two wheeler rants was Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Tom
Sherman reported Elvis on Sat, 19
Apr 2008 19:00:14 -0500 in misc.survivalism :
pyotr...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 20th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Another rampant raging two wheeler rants was Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Tom
Sherman reported Elvis on Sat, 19
Apr 2008 19:00:14 -0500 in misc.survivalism :
pyotr...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 20th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that "Edward Dolan"
reported Elvis on Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:42:58 -0500 in
misc.survivalism :

"Gunner"...
Forum: Australia April 20th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 189
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that "Edward Dolan"
reported Elvis on Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:42:58 -0500 in
misc.survivalism :

"Gunner"...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 20th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Idiot immigrants, wanting others to confoirm to them. Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Thu, 17 Apr 2008
18:43:30 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

"pyotr filipivich"...
Forum: Australia April 20th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 189
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Idiot immigrants, wanting others to confoirm to them. Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Thu, 17 Apr 2008
18:43:30 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

"pyotr filipivich"...
Forum: Australia April 20th 08, 01:31 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 189
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Another rampant raging two wheeler rants was Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Fri, 18 Apr 2008
20:04:13 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

I admit to hating homo...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 20th 08, 01:31 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Another rampant raging two wheeler rants was Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Fri, 18 Apr 2008
20:04:13 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

I admit to hating homo...
Forum: Australia April 18th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 189
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Idiot immigrants, wanting others to confoirm to them. Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Thu, 17 Apr 2008
00:07:35 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

"Tom Sherman"...
Forum: Australia April 18th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 189
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr 2008
21:30:26 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

"pyotr filipivich"...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 18th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Idiot immigrants, wanting others to confoirm to them. Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Thu, 17 Apr 2008
00:07:35 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

"Tom Sherman"...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 18th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr 2008
21:30:26 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

"pyotr filipivich"...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 17th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr
2008 01:41:28 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 17th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Thu, 17 Apr
2008 03:21:53 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008...
Forum: Australia April 17th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 189
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Thu, 17 Apr
2008 03:21:53 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008...
Forum: Australia April 17th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 189
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr
2008 01:41:28 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008...
Forum: Australia April 17th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 189
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr
2008 01:41:24 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 17th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr
2008 01:41:24 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 17th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Replies: 192
Posted By pyotr filipivich
only the strong (read SUVs and cars) survive

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
ComandanteBanana reported Elvis on Tue,
15 Apr 2008 13:02:28 -0700 (PDT) in misc.survivalism :
On Apr...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28