Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michie
Forum: General April 30th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By Michie
Downhill Shimmy

A few weeks ago, I experienced, for the first time, that I am getting
front wheel wobbling on descents. It was on a steep hill that I have
been down time after time, but this day I was scared half...
Forum: General January 21st 07, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By Michie
capo

wrote:
Bikes aren't always about practicality. The capo is just plain cool.
I saw one last week and it immediately caught my eye and made me check
it out. The price is a...
Forum: General January 21st 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By Michie
capo

wrote:
Are you talking about the Cannondale system six? I'm thinking about
buying one. Did you see the recent recal on Cannondale bikes. It
includes their higher ends...
Forum: General January 20th 07, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By Michie
What's the coldest weather you've rode in?

I live in Norway now and I just got back from a 4 hour ride in sunny 8C
(46F). Go figure.

It's not really how far north or above the arctic circle you are, but
rather where the jet stream...
Forum: General January 20th 07, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Michie
Cure for cold toes when it's freezing

John Everett wrote:
I've been riding in cold weather for years. When temps get below
freezing there's always a chance of frostbite. In these conditions I
use toe warmers from Grabber...
Forum: General January 20th 07, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By Michie
capo

All of my cycling buddies are buying dem new Cannondale Capos for some
reason.. "Why is Mike selling his Surley?" "Oh, he decided to buy a
Capo." "Why did Johnny get rid of his Bianchi fixie?" ...
Forum: Techniques August 28th 06, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Michie
Best book for do-it-yourself bicycle repair

I'm in the market for a practical guide to bicycle repair, so I'm
looking for opinions since there are a plethora of them available.

I'd like a book that covers older as well as newer bikes, so that...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7