Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unifreak7
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 08, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 145
Posted By unifreak7
900° Unispin?

unifreak7

http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137
View...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By unifreak7
Most Replys_

lol. That's so funny. The unicycling world needs to relax more. So I
rolled my ankle uniing. Kind of annoying, But i'll be riding again in
like 2 days. Um fixing to finish off my footage for round 2...
Forum: Unicycling August 5th 08, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By unifreak7
Street Discussion Thread.

Arn't scooters dangerous?

That's funny. I think it's lame if unicycles aren't allowed. We're
slower than all other sports like that, and also the uni can't go
shooting out for very long. Doesn't...
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 08, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By unifreak7
How many flips trick can you do?

Wouldn't this be a inward small flip?

A 180 inward late treyflip would be like an inward small flip. This is
only a hickflip after I twist 180. But since it's inward the uni does
nothing unispin...
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By unifreak7
During and after Naucc 08 discussion thread

this is proven by watching pele do a unispin on his freestyle... and
then again by watching me attempt a 360 on my 20 lb trials

lol, your uni is a beast. Love it.

Eh, my freestyle is...
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By unifreak7
During and after Naucc 08 discussion thread

Take it from a person with a lot of unispin experience, the only thing
that makes unispins tough is the throw. The heavier the uni the harder
it is to through. Because after you know 1spin you...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By unifreak7
How many flips trick can you do?

dub post. I want to take a go at this with this the hickflip varials.

Outflip
Inflip
Hickflip
Hick doubleflip
Late Hickflip
Late Outflip
180 late hickflip (Small lateflip)
180 late outflip
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By unifreak7
How many flips trick can you do?

Out and in tricks only were for hickflips and varial/small spin tricks.
The never moved onto any other trick because the name was lame. Decided
back about 3 years ago before a lot of you were riding....
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By unifreak7
How many flips trick can you do?

lol. Naming is funny.

in2in treys is how it should be called. (or just treyflips, people will
see it's in to in, the harder one is only by rider preference) If you go
to seat out then you are doing...
Forum: Unicycling July 28th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By unifreak7
How many flips trick can you do?

Please explain an inward varialflip. Sounds just like an in2in
inwardsmallflip.

No way i'm going to try to name off all the flips.

--
unifreak7

http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
Forum: Unicycling July 28th 08, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By unifreak7
Would you buy this dvd?

I'm not doing the DVD any more. Too much work.

Here's the point...

If a rider was getting enough money to do nothing else. They wouldn't
stop riding.

--
unifreak7
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I think a lot of you are forgetting what i've already said. If the
riders groupped together and eyeballed the videos that did hit online
(teamless riders) and picked up the rider from their internet...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By unifreak7
Would you buy this dvd?

unibikeling in sorta relation to the post about the grapic artist thing
- if you would want me to, i could draw up some really cool cover, or
back, or just a background for the dvd.

That...
Forum: Unicycling July 26th 08, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By unifreak7
Would you buy this dvd?

Hello,

I'm fixing to start the beginning of ground work for a dvd with all
tutorials and one highlight part. The highlight part would be all the
footage with my new home in fargo until winter. Along...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By unifreak7
During and after Naucc 08 discussion thread

The judging was horrible for the street comp. and the method of points
was terrible as well. Basically it was a cast of know nothing about
street judgings doing a point system of placement with...
Forum: Unicycling July 5th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By unifreak7
Street Discussion Thread.

Never said who hit it. Doesn't even have to be anyone here. Just though
set records were a big part of street so I listed off the most recent
that I learned of.

-SJ

--
unifreak7
Forum: Unicycling July 4th 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Where would the party be? If it all sounds good we might go out a day
early, but that's leaving tomorrow so we would have to know shortly.

-Sj

--
unifreak7

http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 08, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By unifreak7
Street Discussion Thread.

New doubleflip set record - 8 stairs

--
unifreak7

http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
unifreak7's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By unifreak7
Street Discussion Thread.

lol, that's rad people are starting to think like that. And besides if
you practice all the other flips you'll still get better at triples and
what not. I tripled spencer's uni on flat in just a few...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By unifreak7
NAUCC countdown

Yeah it's nuts. Kelly and I both went big yesterday, kelly got away with
a day long injury I was lucky for no injury. Really looking forward to
this. I really wonder if the street comp will be THAT...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By unifreak7
Street Discussion Thread.

sej flip is the gayest name for a flip ever.

if im ever first too land a flip im not going to call it RIBA flip.

Lol,

sorry after the first 40 I invented, i thought it would be right for...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By unifreak7
Flat Discussion Thread

Seriously...

Where do people draw the line with freestyle and street in a flat
competition?

--
unifreak7

http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 08, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By unifreak7
Flat Discussion Thread

What's flatland?

Is that what the people do when they're afraid of street?

--
unifreak7
Forum: Unicycling June 27th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Well this trick i wanted to name after myself for quite some time.
That's one of the reasons I posted it, to claim it. Now it was only up
for a little bit so people would see I did it and so not...
Forum: Unicycling June 26th 08, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By unifreak7
Street Discussion Thread.

lol,

It will be in a vid soon. Didn't want just the trick being there for
too long. However if someone downloaded it then i'm screwed lol. Sorry
guys

Shaun Eric Johanneson (lol, it's eric)

p.s. I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500