Showing results 1 to 25 of 174
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gags
Forum: Australia June 12th 08, 11:15 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Gags
Boonen out of Tour de France

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gx7cGk47PoodMiBW4xT8pNYZKNsQ

Unbelievable!!! What was he thinking?? This is going to do massive damage
to the sport.......again!!!!!

Wonder how many more...
Forum: Australia May 28th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 11
Posted By Gags
New commute route (30km each way)

Since starting a new job two and a half weeks ago I have been driving to
work every day because it is a fair bit further than my old work and because
I now have a company car. Anyway, I was...
Forum: Australia May 28th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Gags
Reflective (adhesive) tape

"Tomasso" wrote in message

"Bill the Cat" wrote in message
Forum: Australia May 27th 08, 01:51 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 34
Posted By Gags
Beanie under a helmet

"Joseph" wrote in message
Hello
Can anyone tell me where to buy a beanie (brand name perhaps) that fits OK
Forum: Australia May 8th 08, 02:12 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Gags
Final commute - one last puncture

I start a new job next week and due to its location I do not think I will be
able to ride to work anymore. I am catching the train into the city
tomorrow so that I can down a few beers at my...
Forum: Australia May 7th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By Gags
velocity rim dealers in melbourne?

"dej" wrote in message
Gday,
Anyone bought velocity rims through an LBS in melbourne? if so,...
Forum: Australia April 5th 08, 01:52 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Gags
BMC 100km - 20 Apr 08 - Anyone else in??

After getting in too late to enter the 100km Ottway Oddysey mtb race a few
weeks ago I have decided to enter the BMC 100km on the premise that once I
had spent the $100 I would definitely make the...
Forum: Australia April 3rd 08, 11:02 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Gags
weather

On 2008-04-02, ray (aka Bruce)
was almost, but not quite, entirely...
Forum: Australia April 3rd 08, 10:52 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Gags
[Melb] Rider down in Abbotsford (Nicholson St)

Was on the way home tonight and at just before 6pm I saw an ambulance on
Nicholson St and I assume that something had happened to a cyclist as one of
the ambos was taking the front wheel off a bike...
Forum: Australia March 14th 08, 06:44 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Gags
BR Tomorrow - 9th March

"gplama" wrote in message

essendon93 Wrote:
Yeah yeah, cables,... calipers can wait :)
Forum: Australia March 13th 08, 11:09 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Gags
Horrible Crash Image

Today I was unlucky enough to be shown a harcopy photo of the results of an
accident that occured in Melbourne a while ago. A Ford Falcon station wagon
was parked on the side of the road when a...
Forum: Australia March 12th 08, 12:58 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Gags
BR Tomorrow - 9th March

"DaveB" wrote in message
Gags wrote:
"DaveB" wrote in message
Forum: Australia March 11th 08, 12:40 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Gags
Bakfiets

"BT Humble" wrote in message
I finally got around to building my bakfiets cargo trike...
Forum: Australia March 11th 08, 10:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Gags
BR Tomorrow - 9th March

"DaveB" wrote in message
flyingdutch wrote:
DaveB Wrote:
... preparing my house for sale...

where...
Forum: Australia February 27th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 11
Posted By Gags
baby seats?

"Dmitri Colebatch" wrote in message
Hi guys,

Our little boy is almost 10 months now and so I'm starting to look around
at a way to take...
Forum: Techniques February 20th 08, 10:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By Gags
Riding After Broken Wrist

"Bob C" patnbob@unwired wrote in message
Comments on Riding after broken wrist. Got tipped off on a pothole
yesterday, and face 6 weeks in...
Forum: UK February 20th 08, 10:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 21
Posted By Gags
Riding After Broken Wrist

"Bob C" patnbob@unwired wrote in message
Comments on Riding after broken wrist. Got tipped off on a pothole
yesterday, and face 6 weeks in...
Forum: Australia February 20th 08, 10:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Gags
Riding After Broken Wrist

"Bob C" patnbob@unwired wrote in message
Comments on Riding after broken wrist. Got tipped off on a pothole
yesterday, and face 6 weeks in...
Forum: Australia February 18th 08, 01:27 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Gags
Get them motherf@#$%n snakes off the motherf@#$%n trail!!!

Be alert, not alarmed.

This afternoon I saw two tiger snakes on my way home on the Yarra Trail - I
had to stop for the first one as it was crossing the concrete path about
150m or so short of...
Forum: Australia February 15th 08, 05:48 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Gags
1000 uses for old tubes

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote in message
http://www.instructables.com/id/10-of-1000-Uses-for-Old-Bicycle-Tubes/

not too sure about the...
Forum: Australia February 12th 08, 11:10 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By Gags
Skidding on a fixie - sans brakes

The other week I changed the handlebars of my road fixie from Sushi bars
back to a set of cow horns (actually a set of drops that I chopped back with
a hacksaw and turned upside down). The main...
Forum: Australia February 5th 08, 10:29 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Gags
Burgundy Street Climb on a fixed gear (Melb)

I was feeling a bit energetic this morning and decided to ride all the way
up Burgundy St (Heidelberg) on my fixed gear roadie instead of turning left
onto Studley Rd at the hospital. I am running...
Forum: Australia February 3rd 08, 12:43 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Gags
Truth in advertising???

Check out the description on these bikes......$1495 ORP???? I don't think
so!!!

http://www.graysonline.com.au/lot.asp?LOT_ID=2344132#
Forum: Australia January 29th 08, 10:19 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By Gags
[melb] Trek Summer Sprint Series Round 4 and regular BBN track weekend

"Bleve" wrote in message
Just a reminder that this Saturday (2nd Feb) is a bonus prizemoney
Forum: Australia January 24th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 16
Posted By Gags
Aero Bars

"gplama" wrote in message

Zebee Johnstone Wrote:
I think the problem is they stick out. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 174