Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R R
Forum: Techniques May 22nd 12, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By R R
Michelin Pilot Sport reviews?

http://www.michelinbicycletire.com/michelinbicycle/index.cfm?event=pilotsport.view

Anyone have an opinion?
Forum: Techniques July 14th 10, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By R R
Koga Signature Alfine 11 Allround

http://www.bikeandtrekking.nl/p/21/328/shimano-alfine-11:-testfiets-binnen!

google translated:

http://tinyurl.com/29k9g28

A photo of the transparent show unit with a spec...
Forum: Techniques April 28th 10, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By R R
Broken iMotion coaster brake shoe

So after about six months of not-very-heavy-use I decided to
relubricate my IM3 coaster brake due to a annoying noise it makes
during coasting. Turns out one of the brake shoes (sram calls...
Forum: Techniques April 24th 10, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By R R
Alfine Hub - 7-8th Sticky Change

On Apr 19, 12:14*pm, Tosspot wrote:
It's got a thousand miles on it, and I've just noticed (I don't get
there often) that shifting between 7th and 8th gears often...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4