Name of screw that holds the rear brake cable by AK[_2_]
The opening in the hex screw that holds the rear brake cable has become much looser than it used to be. What is the name of the part so I can order another...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
91 179 Techniques
internal wrenching bolt by AMuzi
This is a USAF spec internal wrenching bolt: https://www.skygeek.com/military-standard-ms20006-34-bolt-wrenching-st-undrilled-hd.html Here's a DIN912 cap...
Shimano Deore pedal cone adjustment. by pH
Apologies in advance for posting about bicycles, but here goes... I decided to take some play out of my Shimano Deore pedals. No problem w/ the dust cap and...
Yesterday 11:20 PM
by pH Go to last post
2 20 Techniques
Chinese Carbon Wheelset by Tom Kunich[_5_]
On Tuesday I was trying out my LeMond on a 40 mile 3500 feet of climbing ride. On the return trip I hit a bump and it made a horrible sound. It sounded like...
Yesterday 11:13 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 13 Techniques
Bike Weight Loss Group now Full by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 12 Rides
42-mile cycling 'super highway' in Cincinnati announced by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 9 Rides
Five bicyclists killed, four wounded in Michigan hit-and-runafter pickup truck plows into bike group by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 8 Rides
Gospel music videos online by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 9 Rides
What to do with Central Parkway bikeway surfaces again by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 7 Rides
Sarkari Results | NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Exam Results by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 9 Rides
Rides in and around Phoenix, Az by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 9 Rides
2 6,699 Rides
building a bike by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 9 Rides
Work begins to create Wasson Way bike trail by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 9 Rides
Seeking Input on Developing Bicycling Opportunities in Downeast Maine by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 9 Rides
New Ohio law: Drivers leave 3-foot gap to pass bicyclists by [email protected]
TIRE RACK __________________________________________ by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 9 Rides
adat m20 startup error by [email protected]
hi- can anybody tell me what the deal is here, with my m20? when I turn on the power switch, sometimes the machine will startup normally, no problems;...
1 4,311 Rides
BOTOX ..., by [email protected]
BELOW IS THE LIST AND PRICES OF THE VARIOUS MEDICAL STRAINS WE GOT IN STOCK. G O O D L U C K 1 oz AK-47 = $210, 1 oz laskan thunder=$270 1 oz Bella Caio =...
0 5 Rides
Cloudburst? by Mr Pounder Esquire
Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen anything like it before, the rain was bouncing of the road and footpaths. Down the road comes a...
New Highway Code rule - Cycles MUST be overtaken IMMEDIATELY by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QZcxsrX5Vc Cyclists in correct road position for right turn and clearly signalling intention to turn right. Motorist...
Offer.... New derailleur, shifters, handlebar grips, cables and chain by AK[_2_]
What do you think of this offer? Your chain has arrived. I want to offer you a great solution and price and just plan on changing your rear derailleur and...
Yesterday 03:43 PM
by AK[_2_] Go to last post
8 86 Techniques
Darn near lost my sole early this morning! by Sir Ridesalot
Very early this morning I put Look Delta cleats onto my Louis Garneau road-bicycling shoes and then went for a ride of just over a kilometer to go to a store...
Pillock on a bicycle by Mr Pounder Esquire
Just got back from taking the dog out. Down quite a long road comes a cyclist on the wrong side of the road. The **** saw me looking at him, but...
Yesterday 11:51 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post