Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Blue Heeler[_4_]
Forum: Techniques February 13th 15, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 36
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Jute lies thought his tereth and uses his usual troll tactics - to no avail.

Andre Jute wrote:

Good heavens, now this little failed writer, Anonymous Blue
Heeler/Mark Harriss/Peter Howard pretends he's a literary critic.

so jute liar, as your sociopathic behaviour...
Forum: Techniques February 13th 15, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 36
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Andre Jute wrote:

Typical lying troll behaviour from you Jute liar - snip the bit that
causes you problems.

Your entire tirade is based on your *own* lying fantasy.
Forum: Techniques February 11th 15, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 36
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 8:03:10 PM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:

2/. You are an established liar,

Well, then you should prove I ever told a lie, sonny.

No need...
Forum: Techniques February 11th 15, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 36
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Andre Jute snivelled, whined and moaned:

Go **** your boot Jute liar.

1/. I never claimed anything regarding a 917 engine - that, as
usual is your fantasy (or more...
Forum: Techniques February 10th 15, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 36
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Andre Jute wrote:

Here we go again with the resident ignorant morons claiming knowledge
they do not, and cannot possibly, have because it is held by a
strictly limited class of persons.

Forum: Techniques February 9th 15, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 36
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Darryl

I mentioned the Napier Deltic earlier - here is pictures of one and a
animated graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yftg5Ip0YlA

Noddy.

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine...
Forum: Techniques July 3rd 14, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Andre Jute wrote:

Sorry for the delay. I had to sweep up the slime a couple of trolls
left over the thread.

Translation for those less experienced in the ways of lying netscum
trolls like...
Forum: Techniques July 1st 14, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

AMuzi wrote:

On 7/1/2014 2:52 PM, Blue Heeler wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
snip snip snip

Perhaps you two could just get a room?

Your point is well made.
Forum: Techniques July 1st 14, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 12:32:48 PM UTC+1, Blue Heeler wrote:
I have a lot of photographs of, amongst other things, motorcycles I
once owned and those I still do own....
Forum: Techniques July 1st 14, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 12:32:48 PM UTC+1, Blue Heeler wrote:
I have a lot of photographs of, amongst other things, motorcycles I
once owned and those I still do own.
Forum: Techniques July 1st 14, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
On the identity of the previously anonymous troll Blue Heeler, was Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Andre Jute wrote:

I received an interesting correspondence from an old hi-fi chum:

No you didn't Jute, you invented it - netscum like you do not have
"friends".
Forum: Techniques July 1st 14, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Andre Jute wrote:

Oh, if there were a photograph right here under my hand, I would not
publish it at the behest of a floating piece of net sewerage like
you, anonymous Blue...
Forum: Techniques June 30th 14, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Andre Jute wrote:

On Monday, June 30, 2014 11:45:05 AM UTC+1, Blue Heeler wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Present your proof, anonymous dogbreath.

Your claim jute liar, you get to...
Forum: Techniques June 30th 14, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Andre Jute wrote:

Present your proof, anonymous dogbreath.

Your claim jute liar, you get to provide proof, that's the way the
world works.

Or not as the case may be, keep slurping your own...
Forum: Techniques June 30th 14, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Andre Jute wrote:

I don't have to prove a thing Jute Liar - after all I do not have an

FAQ specifically warning others about my tendency to lie at the
drop of

a hat.
Forum: Techniques June 29th 14, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Andre Jute wrote:

You are tiresomely untruthful Mr Jute.

Prove it, anonymous Blue Heeler, or eat dog****. You can start by
crawling out from behind the cowardly pseudonym and telling...
Forum: Techniques June 29th 14, 10:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Andre Jute wrote:

On Sunday, June 29, 2014 2:52:50 AM UTC+1, Blue Heeler wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Nothing ever vibrated

loose on any Laverda I rode, and...
Forum: Techniques June 29th 14, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Andre Jute wrote:

Nothing ever vibrated
loose on any Laverda I rode, and certainly not on the ones I owned.

I suspect i know the reason for that. Imaginary motorcycles do not
vibrate and...
Forum: Techniques June 28th 14, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Your favourite motorbike ever? The RBT perpetual motorcycle thread.

Andre Jute wrote:

My Laverda three-cylinder 750 and then the one litre were sturdy,
fast, reliable bikes of the highest quality, every detail carefully
considered and attended to by...
Forum: Techniques January 17th 14, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Berg plastic chain update

wrote:

My next commuter will have disc brakes, toothed belt and a rohloff,

unless they deliver my Copenhagen wheel first.

cccccccccccccccccccccc

we...
Forum: Techniques January 17th 14, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
Berg plastic chain update

Frank Krygowski wrote:

I never thought about putting a Rohloff with belt drive on it!

- Frank Krygowski

My next commuter will have disc brakes, toothed belt and a rohloff,
unless they...
Forum: Techniques November 23rd 13, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
The Force Strikes Back

John B. wrote:

How does one get arrested, for a triviality? I thought that under U.S.
law to be arrested an order from the court was required or to be
caught in obvious violation of a...
Forum: Techniques November 22nd 13, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By Blue Heeler[_4_]
The Force Strikes Back

Peter Howard wrote:

"persecuted"? What rot! The "victim" decided to break the law and
then whined like a little child when he was apprehended and booked.
If he thinks it's a bad law he should...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23