Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Just Visiting
Forum: UK February 26th 08, 09:41 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 56
Posted By Just Visiting
Another Motorist-Hating Freak, But At Least He Admits It

"Nuxx Bar" wrote in message
"I hate cars. If I ever get any power again, I'll ban the lot."
Forum: UK February 5th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Just Visiting
Cleats - suitable for old legs?

wrote in message
I am poised to lash out on a bespoke bike - a tourer.

One of the things I am being urged to consider...
Forum: UK February 3rd 08, 12:18 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 192
Posted By Just Visiting
Bus Lanes: Proof Of What We All Knew

What colour's the sky in your world?
Forum: UK January 26th 08, 01:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Just Visiting
Bristol 2 Bath petition.

"Martin Dann" wrote in message
There is an online petition against the idea of putting buses on the B2B
path....
Forum: UK January 19th 08, 08:24 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 40
Posted By Just Visiting
Bristol-Bath cycle path could become a bus route.

"Martin Dann" wrote in message
One of the few good examples of an off road cycle track could become a
bus route...
Forum: UK January 4th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 121
Posted By Just Visiting
Matt Seaton in the gradian: "Parris, je ne t'aime pas"

"Matt B" wrote in message

If you look at the figures for "rates", which take account of exposure
in terms of mileage,...
Forum: UK December 19th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Just Visiting
CTC and the DfT design guidance consultation

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
The latest CTC e-newsletter has a link to their response to an
important...
Forum: UK December 19th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Just Visiting
Name That Film

"James Thomson" wrote in message
"Peter Fox" a écrit:

The name BENTINE has...
Forum: UK July 1st 07, 11:09 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Just Visiting
Mr Raven. Mail address please.

For reasons that will become apparent, could you drop your real mail address
to oldzfield (one of those a in a circle things) hotzmail dot co dot uzk
And ignore the zeds.

Concerns feedback from the...
Forum: UK June 27th 07, 11:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Just Visiting
Tut Tut...

"The other view point, there is one you know..."
wrote in message
Forum: UK June 27th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Just Visiting
new cycle touring board game due out

"Peter Clinch" wrote in message
Just came across this... http://www.rsdesign.info/pedalpower.html

No idea if it will be any...
Forum: UK June 10th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Just Visiting
Something to keep murderous motorists off the road

"Matt B" wrote in message
We'll end
up with an underclass who are forbidden from driving legally.

You mean the morons?
Forum: UK May 13th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Just Visiting
Landis and Armstrong

Apologies if somebody has already posted this, but heard about it on the
radio last...
Forum: UK May 4th 07, 01:14 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Just Visiting
Strange

"vernon" wrote in message

"Tom Crispin" wrote in message
Forum: UK April 28th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 59
Posted By Just Visiting
I despair, I really do.

"Tony Raven" wrote in message
OG wrote on 28/04/2007 03:13 +0100:
Snip
So have a look at the evidence and do what...
Forum: UK April 14th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Just Visiting
Feeling a bit of a tit

"John Kane" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, (Ekul
Namsob) wrote:
Forum: UK April 14th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Just Visiting
bristol airport to south wales via severn bridge

Thats great, thanks for both answers, and the choice of fast or scenic
routes is good to have.

Unfortunately I won't have time to detour to Clevedon (tho' the ice
cream sounds tempting)....
Forum: UK April 14th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Just Visiting
bristol airport to south wales via severn bridge

"Just Visiting" wrote in message
"Chris Eilbeck" wrote in message
Forum: UK April 14th 07, 07:59 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Just Visiting
For a little light relief

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Bicycle Repair Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54CpPlCnM4I

Enjoy :-)

One...
Forum: UK April 14th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Just Visiting
bristol airport to south wales via severn bridge

"Chris Eilbeck" wrote in message
"raisethe" writes:

I am trying to plan a cycle route into...
Forum: UK April 5th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Just Visiting
Holiday planning - Picos de Europa

It's that time of year again where I start thinking about holidays and
someone recommended the Picos de Europa to me recently. Having had a quick
look it looks like a good destination... but anyone...
Forum: UK April 5th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
Posted By Just Visiting
Blow outs

"soup" wrote in message
That chap who I was talking about earlier has now started trotting out
the 'you only have two tyres...
Forum: UK March 27th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 25
Posted By Just Visiting
Dangerous driving

"Tony Raven" wrote in message
naked_draughtsman wrote on 26/03/2007 21:14 +0100:
Does that imply that anyone...
Forum: UK March 16th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Just Visiting
That's my smug moment for the year.

"wafflycat" wrote in message
I think I shall count that as my smug moment of 2007, as it's the only
time
I'm likely to be...
Forum: UK February 14th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Just Visiting
Yet another petition (everyone's got to sign this one)

At least it looks like the cabinet occasionally gets something right, even
if they do only mutter it.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/14/tony_emails_uk/

"Pinky"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 65