Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: banjolick
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By banjolick
Pedal question

Thanks so much! I will deffinitely order those along with my new cycle.

--
banjolick
banjolick's Profile:...

cool, thanks a bunch. I will look into those pyramids. Any other ones
that are less of beginner things that one would use more for cummuting
that i could look into for once i get a bit better?

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By banjolick
Pedal question

mmkay. Btw, i have no interest in mountain Uni-ing, if that makes any
difference. I am just getting the cycle i am because the area i will
be in would be too unruly for a non-muni, in the way of...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By banjolick
Pedal question

Hello there,

I have been plotting to get a unicycle for a while now, and today is
the day! I am getting a Nimbus 26 ISIS Muni, but I hear that pinned
metal DX pedals lead to many injuries. I...
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 07, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By banjolick
beginner-type questions, i guess

okay cool. thanks. im just 175lb that shouldn't be a problem then.
Yeah, i saw the torker AX is a lot cheaper and I was sort fo curious as
to whether that meant lesser quality, so thanks for the...
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 07, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By banjolick
beginner-type questions, i guess

Well, I am not a unicyclist as of yet, but aspire to be one, riding my
bike withotu handlebars in the meantime while i save up my money. Now,
I am interested in speed but I dont want my wheel to...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6