Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Martin Borsje[_7_]
Forum: Techniques September 15th 09, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Martin Borsje[_7_]
New member!

louisbike was thinking very hard :
Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know -
looking forward to hearing great things about bicycles!

Welcome to you, twinbrother!
Forum: Techniques August 30th 09, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 164
Posted By Martin Borsje[_7_]
Why have bicycle components advanced so much more rapidly than automobiles in the last half-century?

I think, imho, that some elements of bicycle components have no
improved that much in latest years, if not, the other way around.

When we look it items as durability of bicycle parts as chains,...
Forum: Techniques August 6th 09, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By Martin Borsje[_7_]
opinions of Alex AT400 32H rims?

wrote on 06.08.09 :

Putting quotes around 'save' while meaning safe? ;-)

How many spokes are we talking about?

I would say: the lesse the # of spokes, the...
Forum: Techniques August 5th 09, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By Martin Borsje[_7_]
opinions of Alex AT400 32H rims?

Lou Holtman formulated on dinsdag :
schreef:
Hi - Friends just gave me 4 of these rims - new. Looked at some
reviews on the internet, which where mostly for built up...
Forum: Racing July 26th 09, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Martin Borsje[_7_]
WHAT TO DO NOW THAT THE TOUR IS OVER??????????

wrote :
Every spring I experience the excitement of a new season of pro
racing. The classics, Tour of Flanders, Paris Roubaix, Paris Nice,
the various other week Tours, the...
Forum: Techniques May 23rd 09, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 97
Posted By Martin Borsje[_7_]
slope of the top tube

RonSonic submitted this idea :
On race bikes it makes for a more rigid structure

I don't agree with "On race bikes it makes for a more rigid structure
..."
Making the frame itself smaller with...
Forum: Rides May 5th 09, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By Martin Borsje[_7_]
Col du Lautaret in May 2009 - Video Diary from the French Alps

After serious thinking wrote :
Russell Standring wrote:

Things are starting to warm up in the Alps - but there is a still a
lot of snow on the high mountains....
Forum: Racing April 26th 09, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Martin Borsje[_7_]
Good picture

Paul B. Anders presented the following explanation :
I have it on good authority that pro
cyclists never

I have it on good authority that pro
cyclists never use doping
Forum: Racing April 18th 09, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Martin Borsje[_7_]
Amstel

Susan Walker presented the following explanation :
Carl Sundquist wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
Rebellin or Valverde.

Cunego