cycling in Houston by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2018/07/20/doctor-for-former-president-george-h-w-bush-killed-in-bicycle-to-bicycle-shooting-in-houston/ No description of either bicycle nor...
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post
14 189 UK
Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
by sms Go to last post
252 1,852 Techniques
The irony of the location by MrCheerful
A man is fighting for his life after he came off his bike during a police...
Today 03:24 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
4 23 UK
Expert says: 85% (of cyclists) are not covered (by insurance) at all. by MrCheerful
"85% are not covered at all." But we are always told the vast majority of cyclists do have insurance and how their fridge freezer cover applies to bicycle...
Today 02:07 PM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post
9 38 UK
Bonza Seeds -Beware by Adam DAngelo
Bonza I am so sick of waiting are you all gonna make this right with me I ordered seeds in your halloweed promotion..All the seeds I got didnt hatch well but...
1 6,716 Australia
Dual valve floor pump only pushes air out the Schrader valve hole by Brad Ford
I've got a cool little Wrench Force floor pump that will accept Schrader or Presta. I've used it for over a year exclusively to inflate my Presta road tubes. ...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
15 661 Techniques
Extreme Engineering MegaTunnel - Megastructures (2018 Documentary) by [email protected]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkaiMn2Ko8g Check out this documentary. Not about bikes but hey, we aren't made out of wood, are we? Boy, that TV host has a...
Cyclist charged with assault and vandalism by MrCheerful
A cyclist has been charged over an alleged assault and two alleged instances of vandalism in Aberdeen. The 35-year-old male cyclist has been charged in...
Yesterday 10:07 PM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post
3 23 UK
Tour de France, stage 13 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 13 : July 20, 2018 Bourg d'Oisans - Valence 169.5 km 1 Peter Sagan (Svk) Bora-Hansgrohe ...
Yesterday 09:23 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 26 Racing
Cyclist rides into parked lorry by MrCheerful
No details yet, but I wonder if the bike had dropped handlebars? http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/cyclist-lorry-crash-emergency-services-1-5611885
by JNugent Go to last post