Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BPaton
Forum: Techniques August 31st 07, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By BPaton
Which front derailleur?

I'm trying to find a useable fd for an odd bike:

Triplet frame, 559 wheels, 53, 42, 30 front chainrings, top-pull
derailleur, 68mm shell, 160mm rear spacing. I prefer a bottom swing
since the...
Forum: Techniques March 11th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By BPaton
OMG - Help Please !!

On Mar 11, 4:02 am, gravelmuncher gravelmuncher.2n9...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

This is the point where I sit here - SHATTERED. I have no more ideas.
Has ANYBODY ever...
Forum: General January 18th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By BPaton
Frame repairs in the Kitchener area of On Canada?

Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Hi there.

1) Is there a shop in the Kitchener area of Ontario Canada that can do
that? I have heard of one but can not recall the name and could not
find it when I...
Forum: Rides August 18th 06, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By BPaton
Algonquin Randonné Aug 30th

For the intrepid ones, our regular group has the idea to do a tour of
Algonquin Park August 30th of this year stating and finishing in
Haliburton. The route will follow highway 35, 60, 127 and some...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4