Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jason in Indy
Forum: General May 5th 08, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Jason in Indy
Garmin Edge 305 Failure

Does anyone have any experience with the HR band failing on the Garmin Edge
305?
I replaced the battery but that didn't help. The GPS unit just doesn't read
the HR band.
Any ideas would be...
Forum: General July 13th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By Jason in Indy
Female riders in the Tour???

There are points pro and con on this. However, the "camera time" is without
question. Does the name "Danica Patrick" ring any bells? She sure does for
Indy Car Racing. That girl is golden just for...
Forum: General October 17th 06, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Jason in Indy
Reccommendations for first Bike

I second the suggestion of a Giant Cypress DX hybrid. A couple of years ago,
I was just getting into cycling. That was my choice after much
investigation. Good bike, good price, and a hybrid (not...
Forum: General October 8th 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Jason in Indy
Messenger Bag Suggestions

Does anyone have experience/recommendations for Messenger Bags?

I've looked at Chrome and Timbuk2 selections but haven't decided. Aside from
work/play items, it would need to accommodate a 12"wide...
Forum: Rides July 22nd 06, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By Jason in Indy
Southern Vermont Cue Sheets

I don't have Cue Sheets but you might check this site (http://www.vbt.com/)
They conduct bike tours in Vermont. You might be able to layout a route
using a map and the towns their route goes...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5