Bike race on the A3?? Are they f*cking joking! by [email protected]
What utter feeble minded feckwit thought it would be a good idea to hold a bike race on the A3 south of guildford on a wednesday?? This is the main dual...
by MrCheerful Go to last post
28 232 UK
Rock n Roll by [email protected]
Frank, On my Eddy Merckx I was using an old chain so I would lube it with Rock n Roll and let it dry over-night. The chain would stay relatively clean though...
2 fast for conditions by [email protected]
the video uncensored https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAydSRyeKzM
1 180 Techniques
Another Case of those safe CF bikes by [email protected]
The 2017 Tour of Flanders.... This rider was involved in a single rider crash on a city street lined with people and NO obstructions to run into. The Bahrain...
No skateboards, rollerblades or bicycles by AMuzi
Well, that's what the signs say anyway http://abc7chicago.com/news/bicyclists-falls-fatally-struck-by-red-line-train/2141790/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
Rubber cement question by Joerg[_2_]
We all know that the stuff in those tiny rubber cement tubes dries out over time, sometimes even when unopened. So after advice here in the group I bought a...
what price victory? by AMuzi
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/06/20/move-over-blood-doping-cyclists-might-be-poop-doping-soon/?utm_term=.7e636becc2cf -- Andrew...
1 31 Techniques
Good thing to check bike when new sound comes suddenly by Sir Ridesalot
I was riding home from out in the country this evening when the bike started making a unusual asound. It sounded like a brake pad rubbing on a rim. Stopped,...
7 244 Techniques
WHOOPS! Fourteen-year-old Mountain Biker Falls Off 40-foot Cliff (WI) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
At 11:23 AM 6/25/2017, wrote: Wow! Such a fun sport... MTBers checking their ego at the door...? Lol! They are all so full of it! They are kind of like...
Yesterday 10:41 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 53 Mountain Biking
WHOOPS! Fourteen-year-old Mountain Biker Falls Off 40-foot Cliff (WI) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
My favorite line: "“We’ve had several people (through the years) fall at High Cliff, and some have been fatal at lesser heights,” he said. “She’s a...
Yesterday 10:41 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 51 Mountain Biking
whoops! Seriously Injured Shropshire Mountain Biker Airlifted afterSEVEN HOUR Ordeal on Hill (UK) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/local-hubs/south-shropshire/bishops-castle/2017/06/23/injured-mountain-biker-rescu...
Yesterday 10:40 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 13 Mountain Biking
Trail Runner, Bill Finkbeiner, Recovering After Hit and Run byBicyclist Along American River Parkway (CA) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
From: Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:38:19 -0700 Subject: UPDATES: Trail Runner, Bill Finkbeiner, Recovering After Hit and Run by Bicyclist Along American River...
Yesterday 10:40 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 16 Mountain Biking
WHOOPS! "Mountain biking carries with it an inherent risks anddangers" (UK) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
"Also the defendant argued that mountain biking carries with it an inherent risks and dangers, which the claimant had voluntarily accepted when using the...
Yesterday 10:39 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 12 Mountain Biking
Does Your City Require Bicycle Registration? by sms
Last Tuesday someone from our Bicycle-Pedestrian Commission approached me about our City's law requiring bicycle registration. I didn't even realize it was...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
13 204 Techniques
The case of the mysterious un-punctured puncture by Mark J.
So, yesterday I was riding and heard the familiar fwisssh-fwisssh-fwisssh of a puncture. Veloflex Master 700x25 tire, unpatched Vittoria latex tube,...
Yesterday 05:15 PM
by Doc O'Leary[_21_] Go to last post