Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dman1234
Forum: Unicycling April 30th 08, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 163
Posted By dman1234
chicago?

I've ridden around in navy pier and haven't had any trouble, how about
there?

--
dman1234
dman1234's Profile:...

I think meeting downtown, in millennium park would be great.

--
dman1234
dman1234's Profile:...

actually, I can't make it on the 11th, the 24th would work better for
me, anyway I'm sure everyones mom would appreciate moving back to the
24th, hahaha :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling April 28th 08, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 163
Posted By dman1234
chicago?

I'd love to go for a ride some time soon, I'm out of school and back
home after may 9th. My brother might be able to come also.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By dman1234
Unicycle post

Hey guys, I just wrote up a big post on my website about how I got into
unicycling on my website, thought you might like to check it out:
http://thetalik.net/

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 07, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By dman1234
carbonfiber unicycle frames?

I think carbon fiber is the way to go, it's an amazing material. By
weight it's much stronger and stiffer than steel aluminum and even
titanium.

The reason that their are so few carbon fiber bikes...
Forum: Unicycling September 5th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By dman1234
i finally got my ner torker dx!

I have one

Upgrades:
KH street saddle
Pedals
Luna tire
painted the frame yellow

still a great uni for the price, though the new nimbus trials looks
pretty nice
Forum: Unicycling September 5th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 163
Posted By dman1234
chicago?

Maybe the 29th or the 30th of September?

--
dman1234
dman1234's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15062

I'm a Mechanical Engineering major, so is the other unicyclists at my
school

--
dman1234
dman1234's Profile:...

Ahhh, that's the problem, where, when. I've tried to get some rides
together, but it's been pretty hard to find a time when everybody can
ride.

I'm at school now so most of my weekends are...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 07, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 163
Posted By dman1234
chicago?

I'd bring my 20" trials

--
dman1234
dman1234's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15062
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 07, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 163
Posted By dman1234
chicago?

I'm at NIU in Dekalb, but it shouldn't be that much trouble to take the
train down some weekend.

So maybe one more!

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 07, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By dman1234
Uni Count

20" Learner
20" DX
24" LX
36" Radial

Total Unicycles: 2203
Total Unicyclists: 698

--
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15

I might be interested in doing it. I live in Illinois but would be
willing to visit indiana for a week

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By dman1234
kris holms saddle or torker dx

I find the street saddle pretty comfortable too. Right now I use it on
my coker and I've done some pretty long rides without it hurting very
much. But I might get the fusion freeride soon, I assume...
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By dman1234
crank arms

on my 36" when i went from 150s to 127s I probably picked up 2-3mph. But
it also made it easier to go longer distances because your legs don't
have to move as much.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 07, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By dman1234
How much does your uni weigh?

Coker:
coker 36" tire
ProWheel 127mm cranks
old Airfoil rim
KH street saddle

17.4 Ibs or 7.9 kg

20" DX:
Luna trials tire
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 07, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By dman1234
Post Your Unis Here!

Coker:
coker 36" tire
ProWheel 127mm cranks (in picture 152mm LX cranks)
old Airfoil rim
KH street...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By dman1234
Switched to 127mm torker lx cranks on 36er

I had 150mm lx cranks on my 36", now I have 127mm prowheel cranks.

I actually prefer the prowheel cranks to the lx cranks. With the lx
cranks my legs rubbed up against the tire. Wether it was the...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 07, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By dman1234
Chicago uni jam tomorrow

hey, i think I'll be heading out to chicago later this afternoon around
5:30 anybody else want to join me?

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 26th 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 63
Posted By dman1234
New Video: Uni Geezer: me on 36er vs elite runner 1/4 mile track!

Interesting video, it does take a lot to get those coker wheels up to
speed.

Just wondering, why haven't you posted your past couple of videos in
the video thread?

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By dman1234
Chicago uni jam tomorrow

this saturday or sunday sounds good for me also

--
dman1234
dman1234's Profile:...

nice collection!

--
dman1234
dman1234's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15062
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By dman1234
Chicago uni jam tomorrow

I'm thinking we would do it at 5:30 at millennium park, cloud gate like
we did last time.

--
dman1234
dman1234's Profile:...

hmm, bummer you don't have a uni boo. I'm not sure if this ride tomorrow
will go through, still haven't heard back from a some people. If we do
have it though I could bring my 20" dx and coker so you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40