Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Xtowers
Forum: General October 4th 06, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 37
Posted By Xtowers
Is it illegal to bike against traffic on a sidewalk?

JP wrote:
Is she pretty?
Cops will use any means at their disposal to meet cute girls,
like the rest of us I guess.

Ooh, I didn't even consider this. This could be a real possibility, but
if...
Forum: General October 4th 06, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 37
Posted By Xtowers
Is it illegal to bike against traffic on a sidewalk?

wrote:
landotter wrote:

Your girlfriend derserves every single citation she gets, even a
"reckless driving" charge would be in order. Sidewalks are for
*walking*. Duh....
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 37
Posted By Xtowers
Is it illegal to bike against traffic on a sidewalk?

It was kind of funny. I got a call from my girlfriend, and she told me
that she was pulled over by a cop on her bike. The cop said that it was
illegal to bike against traffic, which made sense to me....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3