Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: donquijote1954
Forum: General April 18th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 38
Posted By donquijote1954
VELORUTION! (bike revolution)

On Apr 18, 5:44*pm, "Jack May" wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

Forum: Social Issues April 18th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By donquijote1954
VELORUTION! (bike revolution)

On Apr 18, 5:44*pm, "Jack May" wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

Forum: Rides April 18th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 24
Posted By donquijote1954
VELORUTION! (bike revolution)

On Apr 18, 5:44*pm, "Jack May" wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

Forum: UK April 18th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 25
Posted By donquijote1954
VELORUTION! (bike revolution)

On Apr 18, 5:44*pm, "Jack May" wrote:
"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message

Forum: General April 16th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 120
Posted By donquijote1954
Cyclist Stabs Motorist

Well, America ain't alone in the law of the jungle. Even civilized
Canada suffers from it. But the solution is the same...

"if the cops do something about how much worse driving has gotten in
the...
Forum: Social Issues April 16th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 127
Posted By donquijote1954
Cyclist Stabs Motorist

Well, America ain't alone in the law of the jungle. Even civilized
Canada suffers from it. But the solution is the same...

"if the cops do something about how much worse driving has gotten in
the...
Forum: Rides April 16th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 121
Posted By donquijote1954
Cyclist Stabs Motorist

Well, America ain't alone in the law of the jungle. Even civilized
Canada suffers from it. But the solution is the same...

"if the cops do something about how much worse driving has gotten in
the...
Forum: UK April 16th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 122
Posted By donquijote1954
Cyclist Stabs Motorist

Well, America ain't alone in the law of the jungle. Even civilized
Canada suffers from it. But the solution is the same...

"if the cops do something about how much worse driving has gotten in
the...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 16th 08, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 192
Posted By donquijote1954
Cyclist Stabs Motorist

Well, America ain't alone in the law of the jungle. Even civilized
Canada suffers from it. But the solution is the same...

"if the cops do something about how much worse driving has gotten in
the...
Forum: Australia April 16th 08, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 189
Posted By donquijote1954
Cyclist Stabs Motorist

Well, America ain't alone in the law of the jungle. Even civilized
Canada suffers from it. But the solution is the same...

"if the cops do something about how much worse driving has gotten in
the...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 15th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 192
Posted By donquijote1954
"NEVER TRUST THE BEAST!"

How sad, you have a strong idea and then you die because you were
wrong all along. Case in point is how Crocodile Hunter was killed by a
manta ray while trying to prove that sea monsters were...
Forum: Australia April 15th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 189
Posted By donquijote1954
"NEVER TRUST THE BEAST!"

How sad, you have a strong idea and then you die because you were
wrong all along. Case in point is how Crocodile Hunter was killed by a
manta ray while trying to prove that sea monsters were...
Forum: General April 15th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 120
Posted By donquijote1954
"NEVER TRUST THE BEAST!"

How sad, you have a strong idea and then you die because you were
wrong all along. Case in point is how Crocodile Hunter was killed by a
manta ray while trying to prove that sea monsters were...
Forum: Social Issues April 15th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 127
Posted By donquijote1954
"NEVER TRUST THE BEAST!"

How sad, you have a strong idea and then you die because you were
wrong all along. Case in point is how Crocodile Hunter was killed by a
manta ray while trying to prove that sea monsters were...
Forum: Rides April 15th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 121
Posted By donquijote1954
"NEVER TRUST THE BEAST!"

How sad, you have a strong idea and then you die because you were
wrong all along. Case in point is how Crocodile Hunter was killed by a
manta ray while trying to prove that sea monsters were...
Forum: UK April 15th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 122
Posted By donquijote1954
"NEVER TRUST THE BEAST!"

How sad, you have a strong idea and then you die because you were
wrong all along. Case in point is how Crocodile Hunter was killed by a
manta ray while trying to prove that sea monsters were...
Forum: General April 15th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 120
Posted By donquijote1954
riding a bike on America's roads is more dangerous than doingservice in Iraq

On Apr 15, 4:29 pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
On Apr 15, 2:57 pm, wrote:

I've ridden your "jungle" since I was in my 20s, many decades...
Forum: Social Issues April 15th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
On Apr 15, 2:57 pm, wrote:

I've ridden your "jungle" since I was in my 20s, many decades...
Forum: Rides April 15th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
On Apr 15, 2:57 pm, wrote:

I've ridden your "jungle" since I was in my 20s, many decades...
Forum: UK April 15th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
On Apr 15, 2:57 pm, wrote:

I've ridden your "jungle" since I was in my 20s, many decades...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 15th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living

wrote:
On Apr 15, 2:57 pm, wrote:

I've ridden your "jungle" since I was in my 20s, many decades...
Forum: Australia April 15th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living

wrote:
On Apr 15, 2:57 pm, wrote:

I've ridden your "jungle" since I was in my 20s, many decades...
Forum: General April 15th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 120
Posted By donquijote1954
riding a bike on America's roads is more dangerous than doingservice in Iraq

On Apr 15, 2:57*pm, wrote:
On Apr 15, 10:45 am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

On Apr 14, 10:27 pm, wrote:

Pat (who?),...
Forum: Social Issues April 15th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

On Apr 15, 2:57*pm, wrote:
On Apr 15, 10:45 am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

On Apr 14, 10:27 pm, wrote:

Pat (who?),...
Forum: Rides April 15th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

On Apr 15, 2:57*pm, wrote:
On Apr 15, 10:45 am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

On Apr 14, 10:27 pm, wrote: