Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hazmat
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Hazmat
building something to hop up :S

Pallets, strong planks of wood and make it reinforced/supported somehow.
Then you can have something like this. :D

[image: http://www.tomberna.com/DSC02572.JPG]

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Hazmat
newbie advice

riptheuni;1169103 wrote:
whats up, Im new to the site and unicycling. Ive only been riding for a
week now, everyday and i have some problems. Whats the comfiest seat you
guys know of? My inner...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Hazmat
Will you still be riding when you're......

1wheelwonder;1168997 wrote:
until they take my uni off me!

+1 on that.

--
Hazmat
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Unicorn;1166230 wrote:
That was so cool! Makes me want to splurge on an Ultimate wheel!

Unicorn

Now that's an interesting way of writing it my friend. :D

--
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28

Well, mine has been an off/on situation for the last 5yrs. :D

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Hazmat
Where can I find a 12inch uni

cbs;1153915 wrote:
so small unis are harder to ride?

You could always get a longer seatpost to suit the 12" unicycles like
it *'says here' (http://tinyurl.com/3b7pcg)*.

--
Hazmat
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm wondering that if i get a BC someday. If i should add a brake to it,
so when i go downhill. It would be used as a slow downforce and so i
won't go tumbling down a hill. :p

--
Hazmat

I'M 1...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Hazmat
Hand driven Unicycle

Hawo fontiminal.

I found these 3 unicycles. :p
*1) *'Hand powered unicycle.' (http://tinyurl.com/5t972r)
*2) *'Monowheel.' (http://tinyurl.com/66tbl6)
*3) *'Motorised Monowheel.'...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Hazmat
Seeking guidance on my first uni...

Jerrick;1142164 wrote:
Torker LX. 20" or 24".

+1 on that. :D

--
Hazmat
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Why can't UDC Oz have 12 days of Christmas specials*???* :(

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.
Forum: Unicycling December 2nd 08, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Hazmat
What size uni to start on?

I'd recommend this unicycle as the *'perfect starter/learner machine'
(http://www.unicycle.com/Shopping/shopexd.asp?id=634)* my friend. :D

Check your PM too also. ;)

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Hazmat
Flying to New Zealand (Unicon 15)

So i'm sure you could go directly from Netherlands to New Zealand
sometime soon. :D

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Hazmat
Flying to New Zealand (Unicon 15)

zfox001;1139937 wrote:
you can fly from London to Sydney??
that is insane

I used to live in Switzerland and people used to fly from London to
Singapore and then Singapore to Sidney.
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 09:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Hazmat
Best Tasting Unicycle Ever

sxbud138;1135234 wrote:
29 or 36er ?

It could be *'this.'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=598)* :p

--
Hazmat
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

When your long time girlfriend/wife/fiancee is talking to you and all
you can think about is...."Man, i would break up with her to go
unicycle." and at the same time, picture her as your favourite...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Hazmat
Nsw/sydney Ride

Where's the monster skatepark sam*???* :confused:

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Hazmat
cheap 36ers?

gangstertaco;1130152 wrote:
im look for 36ers under 500 or about that in CANADA.... not looking
forward to 600+ dollars for a 36er..

Have you tried ebay yet*???*

You never know, 1 might...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Hazmat
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

sigve;1129818 wrote:
Fail..

You're from: USA
They're from: Australia

It's sad :(

Maybe John has moved to Australia (in disguise) and has adapted to our
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Hazmat
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

The.Mars.Volta;1129828 wrote:
i remember hearing about someone who reckons he landed a backflip, no
one believed him and i think still no one believes him until we have
video...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Hazmat
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

samsta002;1129143 wrote:
I heard about that on facebook but had no idea it would be so big. I
thought it was just uni hockey. I definately would have found a way to
get there if i knew all...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Hazmat
We have started a Unicycle club

CoreTechs;1127195 wrote:
how many unicycles are available for the club?

You mean unicyclists, right*???* :p

--
Hazmat
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

john_childs;1125805 wrote:
It is important to never make riding look easy. It was smart of you to
plan that UPD at the end to keep up the mystique.

Which is why i sometimes try to stack it on...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Hazmat
What unicycle should I get?

Would it be possible for UnICycleRoCKs to get a used KH for that
price*???* :confused:

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Hazmat
Frame Lights for being seen by

You could always find someone who sells 'miners helmet'
(http://tinyurl.com/6extko) as these have some mighty powerful lights
themselves. :D

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Hazmat
local skate park says no to unis and bikes !

1-wheeled-grape;1121745 wrote:
*1)* I wouldn't pay to go to a skate park on my uni... its not worth
it.
*2)*When I went on my trials unicycle, i was hoping around instead of
idling, and a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500