Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dorfus
Forum: Techniques December 6th 07, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Dorfus
Composite parts building.

Chalo wrote:
DanKMTB wrote:
Fiberglass is cheap and easy to work with.

Make your bed with fiberglass covers. Sleep in it one night, and get
back to us.

Chalo

It's not that bad....
Forum: Techniques December 6th 07, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Dorfus
Composite parts building.

wrote:
On Dec 5, 4:57 am, dabac
wrote:

or maybe a streamlined, weatherproof CF saddle "bag"?

I've worked with fiberglass...
Forum: Techniques December 6th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Dorfus
Composite parts building.

wrote:
On Dec 5, 1:23 am, webhead wrote:
Hey all,

I'm sort off drawn to the whole carbon frame building thing but doing
that is easier said than...
Forum: Techniques December 6th 07, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Dorfus
Composite parts building.

Peter Cole wrote:
webhead wrote:
Hey all,

I'm sort off drawn to the whole carbon frame building thing but doing
that is easier said than done.

I figured it's probably a bad idea...
Forum: Techniques December 6th 07, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Dorfus
Composite parts building.

dabac wrote:
webhead Wrote:
I though about making a wire mesh first (from something like chicken
run fence wire mesh, thin wire big gaps) If you want to go that route there are better types...
Forum: Australia December 3rd 07, 01:38 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 238
Posted By Dorfus
Critical Mass - Fundamentalist Plonkers?

Duncan wrote:
"Theo Bekkers" wrote in message
But the anti-CM numbers seem to be growing. Soon they'll have critical
mass.

I've always amused myself with the...
Forum: Australia December 3rd 07, 07:38 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 238
Posted By Dorfus
Critical Mass - Fundamentalist Plonkers?

Theo Bekkers wrote:
brucef wrote:
TimC wrote

I have never been on a CM ride. I have never seen it on TV. I have
never
heard a radio commentator's opinion on the subject and I have...
Forum: Australia November 30th 07, 11:36 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Dorfus
How fast will flies fly?

DaveB wrote:
The weather is heating up and the flies are out which really annoy the
hell out of me on long climbs. On these long climbs I've had plenty of
time to come up with a theory.

Forum: Australia November 27th 07, 10:16 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Dorfus
Making map tracks for Garmin GPS

Artoi wrote:
In article ,
Dorfus wrote:

Yayyyyyyy!!!!
I've found the Holy Grail. At last I've worked out how to...
Forum: Australia November 26th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Dorfus
Making map tracks for Garmin GPS

Yayyyyyyy!!!!
I've found the Holy Grail. At last I've worked out how to put my MTB
trails onto maps that are viewable in Mapsource and on my Garmin GPS.

Programs needed...
Forum: Techniques November 26th 07, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Dorfus
paint my helmet?

Chalo wrote:
Reid Priedhorsky wrote:
I would like to paint my helmet. However, I have heard that some paints
may damage the helmet. Do any of you have thoughts on which paints, if
any,...
Forum: Australia November 23rd 07, 02:01 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 118
Posted By Dorfus
Who is at fault and how should it be dealt?

Artoi wrote:
In article ,
Dorfus Dippintush wrote:

Artoi wrote: